The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

On 12/13/2023 at 12:03 PM, Faithyu said:

This is so cool🤩😍, really happy for you to have another Army (or nearly there Army) with you. What's your secret? 

If I knew :68468287:

I guess it helped that my sister likes to dance (she has a tiktok account with 9k followers and does dance challenges) and is particularly interested in contemporary dance so I showed her some of Jimin's highlights. Then we moved on toYoutube edits of funny moments and today she sang along to Butterfly in the car as much as she could with her non-existing English and even more non-existing Korean lol She is just a very sweet kid (20 years old) overall and it was a given that she would find Jimin interesting. I guess I can read people and play with their personalities... makes me sound a bit like a sociopath really.

Today I bought her a medium sized Chimmy for Xmas. Figured it was an easy choice since she likes plushies too.

Btw, I shaved my head yesterday. Nothing to do with the guys doing it unlike other people. I just wanted a clean slate since my hair dried out a lot after getting a balayage back in July. It just means that my head is constantly cold now and I live with a hat on, even inside. I look like I underwent chemo 😬

26 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol Usher still got the moves. So cool! :party2:

For some reason, I didn't know that Usher could dance, so the dance solo was a big surprise for me, but I'm really impressed with it. Usher clearly brought his 'A' game and ended up being right on JK's level.

This is how you do a collab. I'd love to see more of this kind of work.

@Whoopiewoop sounds like your sister's having fun getting to know the guys! 

46 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

lol Usher still got the moves. So cool! :party2:

Was this the big thing that Scooter (or Hybe?) was teasing? ARMY was predicting an Usher music video but I "thought" they said it was 2 days before Christmas so it seems too early. Some were predicting an Ariana Grande collab but 2 days before Christmas is a Saturday and you would think they'd want to do a full tracking week if it's that big

15 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

If I knew :68468287:

I guess it helped that my sister likes to dance (she has a tiktok account with 9k followers and does dance challenges) and is particularly interested in contemporary dance so I showed her some of Jimin's highlights. Then we moved on toYoutube edits of funny moments and today she sang along to Butterfly in the car as much as she could with her non-existing English and even more non-existing Korean lol She is just a very sweet kid (20 years old) overall and it was a given that she would find Jimin interesting. I guess I can read people and play with their personalities... makes me sound a bit like a sociopath really.

:LOL:.....just a bit;)

15 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Btw, I shaved my head yesterday. Nothing to do with the guys doing it unlike other people. I just wanted a clean slate since my hair dried out a lot after getting a balayage back in July. It just means that my head is constantly cold now and I live with a hat on, even inside. I look like I underwent chemo 😬

Wow, that's a radical step, respect...applauding you for beeing so brave:clapping-smiley:.

I could finally JK seven promotion sketch....it's really a "sketch", this could be three times longer. Guess we might get a docu for this, like Jimins and Yoongi's.

And the 3min 45sec video of them starting their service still has no subs!😭😬😔.

So looking forward to the 20th and the new docu.....