The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I saw it. Watermelon gang are back together! 

The funniest part was Soobin not twerking. He did his best but I don’t think his hips can move that way

There is also a version without Soobin and Jessi wearing some hot pink outfit😎

5 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

:smiley-music025:

:jaw::hugs::flowers:

7 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

:rofl3:

Yoongi.

LOL, of course it's Yoongi 

2 hours ago, Faithyu said:

LOL, of course it's Yoongi 

I agree. The hair style is pretty terrible on JK, RM, and Hobi but Yoongi actually looks like a really cute girl. I can totally see plenty of men asking "Yoonji" out.

btw, Taylor Swift had a big album drop yesterday and was somewhat underwhelming. The top track didn't even outstream Drake on Spotify. It'll still be #1 and 11.7 million is still a huge number, but not nearly as big as the Swifties thought it would be. I was thinking that JK's timing for Golden was terrible with being only a week after Taylor, but we might still get a #1 on the global charts and top 10 on Hot 100

3 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

RIP, Mathiew Perry. 

His dad grew up in my hometown (as I did) - was a singer and actor.  I worked with him in the theatre the summer Matthew was born.  He was born in the same little hospital I was born in.  HIs grandfather lived to be 96.  A legend in our town.  I feel so badly for his family - and for RM.

19 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I agree. The hair style is pretty terrible on JK, RM, and Hobi but Yoongi actually looks like a really cute girl. I can totally see plenty of men asking "Yoonji" out.

btw, Taylor Swift had a big album drop yesterday and was somewhat underwhelming. The top track didn't even outstream Drake on Spotify. It'll still be #1 and 11.7 million is still a huge number, but not nearly as big as the Swifties thought it would be. I was thinking that JK's timing for Golden was terrible with being only a week after Taylor, but we might still get a #1 on the global charts and top 10 on Hot 100

I think the looming threat of WW3 has people a bit distracted from streaming music right now...

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I think the looming threat of WW3 has people a bit distracted from streaming music right now...

I was just thinking yesterday that I need to consider moving to Canada. With the US aiding and abetting genocide in the Middle East and the potential Russia/China alliance, I could see us being a target. I remember watching a Dateline or one of those news type shows when I was a kid and the Soviet Union was considering targeting MN because the weather is supposedly similar to there so they would know how things would react in this area.

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I was just thinking yesterday that I need to consider moving to Canada. With the US aiding and abetting genocide in the Middle East and the potential Russia/China alliance, I could see us being a target. I remember watching a Dateline or one of those news type shows when I was a kid and the Soviet Union was considering targeting MN because the weather is supposedly similar to there so they would know how things would react in this area.

You're my 3rd American friend who is thinking about moving here.

What a world 

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

You're my 3rd American friend who is thinking about moving here.

What a world 

I've been seriously thinking of moving to Canada since 2016.  I wouldn't be able to become Canadian (even as a political refugee....I checked) but that's because I'm too old to ever fulfill the requirements.  Just know that you'd need to leave and set foot in the states every year (or maybe every 6 months....I think it is 6 months).  Still pondering it.  Canada is just so much more civilized than the states have become.  Actually, it's been more civilized for decades.  Nova Scotia is the most affordable (for me) and I love it there, but it's so far from where my son lives.  I'd really need BC and it's SO pricey. You could handle the climate anywhere after living in MN.  Depending on what happens here, politically, in the next few months may tip me to actually looking for a place to move to.

And streaming music, especially BTS and TXT, is what I need now.  Not the news.  I can't concentrate on anything.  My brain is too filled with the horrors in the Mid East and Ukraine.  I have never been able to grasp these kinds of conflicts.  So pointless and brutal.  And the use of the term "collateral damage" is insulting to humanity.

Listen to music.