The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

4 hours ago, barbara said:

I like his hair more on the blonder side and not so reddish - (but actually like it black best).  Of course his live was while I was asleep.  The few tweet translations i saw included him saying something about him noticing it was a lot of international ARMY.   He must have timed it for that.  He'd have been a bit early on the day for Korean and still middle of the night for me.  According to the Weverse Live page, replays of that Live are only available to people who purchased the documentary.  I hope that means the subs will be up on it quickly.  I cna see that the documentary is available to me but I don't know about the Live and I want that, too.

The live itself was only available to everyone who purchased the VOD. Which I still haven't done

About Jimin's hair colour: it's not really blonde. More like gold. It matches the colour of the gold balloons nearly perfectly.

1 hour ago, rockstaryuzu said:

The live itself was only available to everyone who purchased the VOD. Which I still haven't done

About Jimin's hair colour: it's not really blonde. More like gold. It matches the colour of the gold balloons nearly perfectly.

I started the VOD but still have no access to the Live - I'm not sure how you even get it.  Do you think it's one of those hidden perks?

This is what it says on the Live, right below the Live and immediately above where you can access the VOD (which is also available on Media)

LIVE replay will be available for "Jimin's Production Diary" customers.

※ 10월 23일 오후 8시(KST)에 진행되는 아티스트 LIVE 및 LIVE 다시보기는 <Jimin's Production Diary> 유료 콘텐츠 구매자 대상으로 진행될 예정인 점 참고 부탁 드립니다. ※ Weverse LIVE (scheduled for October 23, 8 PM (KST)) and LIVE replay will be available for "Jimin's Production Diary" customers. ※ こちらの有料作品をご購入のお客様は、10月23日の午後8時に行われるアーティストLIVEとその見逃し配信をご利用いただけます。 ※10月23日晚上8时(KST)进行的艺人LIVE与LIVE回放,将只对已购买《Jimin's Production Diary》VOD的顾客公开,敬请留意 

Is it going to be one of those things like the "gifts" when you pay for a concert?

Weverse sort of answered my question about the Live replay for Jimin's Production Video purchasers -  I guess they feel they are too busy to follow through

"As informed in the product announcement and product details, the live replay will be available for "Jimin's Production Diary" customers. You will be able to access it once it is provided.

Unfortunately, we are unable to answer when that will be, so we recommend that you check the announcement and product pages for more future details."

JK's going to be on this show in a few days! JK seems to have a great relationship with all his dongsaengs.

JK probably should have known when everyone giggled after Laroi said it was chocolate

Spotify essentially de-monetizing small artists

A new Billboard chart. Only US, it looks like. So made for Taylor and Drake I guess but maybe it's possible to get Golden to #1? 

20 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

JK's going to be on this show in a few days! JK seems to have a great relationship with all his dongsaengs.

JK probably should have known when everyone giggled after Laroi said it was chocolate

Spotify essentially de-monetizing small artists

A new Billboard chart. Only US, it looks like. So made for Taylor and Drake I guess but maybe it's possible to get Golden to #1? 

I think anything BTS (or JK) still will make the BB charts,..

I haven't seen any info for voting yet. Not sure if we should be more happy that they got nominated or more angry that they're relegated to Kpop categories rather than being recognized on the main categories. There's no reason that Seven should be in the Kpop categories since it's the biggest global hit of the year, there's no Kpop sound, and it's full English