The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

17 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

JK left for NYC just earlier. Baby looked sleepy, had his eyes closed most of the time. 

He looked like he tried staying awake all night (to sleep through the flight and adapt to the time zone), just to not make it till the end😅.

My guess, he fell asleep for like 40min to just be woken up by the alarm and probably fell back asleep in the car, just to be woken up again.

17 hours ago, amylance1215 said:

This interview (check the whole thread) was so cute!!! Maknae energy galore 🤭

Hope we get eng subs soon....gosh, I have so much catching up to do.

12 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

So....there are how many Bonsangs again, was it Ten for album of the year? It would be kind of funny if half of them would go to the members.🤣😎🔥

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

In all fairness, so would each of the others! Rice cookers don't grow on trees, you know! 🤣

:LOL:.

Oh my, that reminds me of how hard the TXT boys tried to finally win this Ramen cooker through their "to do" episodes.

13 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

Also off topic. If this is true, then we may as well drop YG from "The Big 4" and go back to "The Big 3" agencies. This is the last big asset they have left.

Reveal hidden contents

Honestly, good luck to her, but I don't see her being nearly as successful on her own. I've seen a few clips from then and, while she's a huge standout compared to the rest of the group, she's pretty mediocre as far as the industry as a whole is concerned. Curious how many Blinks will follow.

Hmm....she was quite successful with her solo songs, if I remember it right. We will see what happens, it could also be just the media hyping things up🤷🏼‍♀️.

I just had to re-share this (I know @ralucutzagy posted it already) because it's so lovely. Tae seems so cute and smol with his bare feet up on the chair and the whole session has a cozy, homey atmosphere. Plus the surprise saxophonist at the end!

All in all, I'm amazed but also pleased that Tae's finally made it to my now seven member bias line. It took me a while to warm up to him because pre-LY Tae is kind of a brat. But look at him now! Just wow!

3 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Oh my, that reminds me of how hard the TXT boys tried to finally win this Ramen cooker through their "to do" episodes.

I seriously can't believer 'ramen cooker' is a thing. When you literally make it by pouring boiling water over noodles :roll:

7 hours ago, Faithyu said:

Hmm....she was quite successful with her solo songs, if I remember it right. We will see what happens, it could also be just the media hyping things up🤷🏼‍♀️.

Spoiler

I think a lot of that success was because Blinks were trying to compete with BTS. They looped Money so much they almost got her account suspended. The question is how many of her fans are true solo stans vs. how many are Blinks that'll get angry 

But rumor now is that Jisoo and Jennie are also shopping around for other agencies while Rose signed with YG. They're attempting a "separate but together" strategy like Mamamoo so they're still technically together as a group. Like BTS, I think they know that a lot of the solo success comes from being a part of the group. 

4 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I seriously can't believer 'ramen cooker' is a thing. When you literally make it by pouring boiling water over noodles :roll:

But ramen is so much tastier on the stovetop. The noodles get so much springier and there's more options for mix ins. I tried one of those microwave ramen cookers but it's still not the same. 

2 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

One more way that BTS has made the world better. role models for the younger generation passing on the kindness to the even younger generation.

So sweet🥰. And they aren't from the same label (BigHit).

Yeonjun said he felt so strange beeing the "sunbea-nim" in the inkigayo mc trio and that he just started to notice that TXT are now seniors in the industry.