The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

6 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Hobi left to his unit again ... 

I love the little soldier charm on his bag and the cutesy decorations. His skin looks beautiful too and I like the little extra weight on him. 

I'm still trying to figure out the whole Special Warrior thing. I keep reading on Twitter that only Jin and one other idol got it. But I also read that EXO's Chanyeol got it and others got "Special Forces", which I guess might be a different thing? Either way, it looks like this was a goal for them heading in so here's hoping that Hobi gets it whenit's his time.

4 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I love the little soldier charm on his bag and the cutesy decorations. His skin looks beautiful too and I like the little extra weight on him. 

I'm still trying to figure out the whole Special Warrior thing. I keep reading on Twitter that only Jin and one other idol got it. But I also read that EXO's Chanyeol got it and others got "Special Forces", which I guess might be a different thing? Either way, it looks like this was a goal for them heading in so here's hoping that Hobi gets it whenit's his time.

I love how he can look fancy and cool even wearing his military gear. 

And omg the little soldier thingie was a gift from an Army!

If Hobi is only now headed back to his base, he had a lot longer leave than I thought they got after their first 100 days.  He may have taken the selfies a week ago, for all we know - and, actually, his hair looks shorter than it did at the concert.

And - a Hobi video from 2015! that just showed up on Twitter.  He is clearly made out of rubber.  Gumby boy.

On 8/15/2023 at 2:00 PM, Old Cat Lady said:

Honestly, the pets are the thing that make me the saddest about military enlistment. The members seem like they've always accepted enlistment. The fans have plenty of content. But to the pets, their humans are the center of their world and they're losing them for a large percentage of their life.  I remember Jin talking about crying when he got the call about Jjangu dying while he was on the road and I think bout how old Mickey is and there's a good chance he might die while Hobi is in the military. I would be so incredibly sad to think my pet died thinking that I had abandoned him.

I get you, but their pets are at least used to beeing not with their owners for a longer time frame (like when they were on tour for month). With them beeing in the military, they can at least see them from time to time.

8 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

I love how he can look fancy and cool even wearing his military gear. 

And omg the little soldier thingie was a gift from an Army!

Wow, this is so cool and what a talented Army. And it's the ultimate proof that they get their fan letters!

5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

huh??

Second that, huh?

First thought: Is this really needed? I would have said no, but after hearing this snippet I say yes😁, sounds fun.

I guess that JitB is already getting a push (though I don't quite understand why listening to the actual album on Spotify and then have my other Take Two/BTS/Jimin playlist playing.  Just go back and forth - but this is not bad -  I know the physical album is released on the 18th but that's tomorrow.  So the 18th KST?