The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

Saw this, this morning. I love how Rolling Stone has always been so respectful toward BTS

And another video by Seoullite TV on the MHJ saga. I always take Social media videos with a grain of salt, but the lunacy unveiled is on a different level. 

Imagine if Jimin actually got radio play and a promo tour. The Fallon performance really seemed to have struck a chord with the public

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Jikook article is gonne! :grin: why?? it was sweet... but so ao3 material. lol

Disturbing shippers were probably flooding it with their own fantasies and BigHit pulled the plug.

19 hours ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Disturbing shippers were probably flooding it with their own fantasies and BigHit pulled the plug.

Google translate really misses not only the gist of the quote but also any nuance.  I think part of that is the lack of understanding of the Korean standard of beauty and masculinity.

Guess I won't use google for my letters to the members....

On 7/27/2024 at 7:12 AM, ralucutzagy said:

lol

On 7/27/2024 at 1:44 PM, ralucutzagy said:

Our Taehuyngie :loveeyes:

I still don't get why it says bts, kimchi, hanbok, army or what they want to tell us with it😅🙈.

On 7/28/2024 at 8:42 AM, ralucutzagy said:

Nice! :loveeyes:

They did a great job. But I noticed especially the former trainee A member. He looks so comftable and confident with this style and I think it's cause he trained with trainee A in the hip hop/swag/cool direction.

Must have been such a turn for him to go all cute/boyfriend vibe after hard and cool hiphop.

By the way, txt had also such a turn. They originally trained to be hiphop and more rap heavy and a year before debut their whole concept was turned around and suddenly they had to do a song like crown or cat and dog. Gave them quite the whiplash.

So looking forward to this🤩😍😎😁

And the "do you know bts" "maybe" had me nearly falling out of my chair🤣

Off topic:

I started watching the Le Sserafim docu, recommend watching it.

4 hours ago, Faithyu said:

I still don't get why it says bts, kimchi, hanbok, army or what they want to tell us with it😅🙈.

They did a great job. But I noticed especially the former trainee A member. He looks so comftable and confident with this style and I think it's cause he trained with trainee A in the hip hop/swag/cool direction.

Must have been such a turn for him to go all cute/boyfriend vibe after hard and cool hiphop.

By the way, txt had also such a turn. They originally trained to be hiphop and more rap heavy and a year before debut their whole concept was turned around and suddenly they had to do a song like crown or cat and dog. Gave them quite the whiplash.

So looking forward to this🤩😍😎😁

And the "do you know bts" "maybe" had me nearly falling out of my chair🤣

Off topic:

I started watching the Le Sserafim docu, recommend watching it.

The headline on the screen listed the things that represented Korea.