The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

1 hour ago, Old Cat Lady said:

And apparently Source Music actually has 2 lawsuits against MHJ. I think if they win both, then Hybe can fire her. If not, then Hybe can make a deal with the British band so they lose enough to fire her, but not except as a last resort since it would have repercussions on Hybe as well if they lose that lawsuit.

The longer this goes on, and the more MHJ does in the public eye, the more I'm convinced that she needs to be under the care of a psychiatrist. HYBE is well within their legal rights to examine any communication she makes using their company assets. But clearly she intends to wreak as much damage as she can on the way down.

And here's a sample of what she's like to work with:

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Although sometimes Apple's automatic queueing is on crack - last night it went from V's Blue to Super Tuna to Life Goes On ( the BE edition) and just about gave me musical whiplash

This certainly sounds a bit wild🤣

5 hours ago, Old Cat Lady said:

And apparently Source Music actually has 2 lawsuits against MHJ. I think if they win both, then Hybe can fire her. If not, then Hybe can make a deal with the British band so they lose enough to fire her, but not except as a last resort since it would have repercussions on Hybe as well if they lose that lawsuit.

It sounds a bit desperate, like she just wants to say "look, I can also sue them". Hope it will be dismissed asap to not give her "power".

And it sounds like she still hasen't given back THE laptop. Shouldn't hybe be able to sue her for this as well, it's company goods, right?

1 hour ago, Faithyu said:

Shouldn't hybe be able to sue her for this as well, it's company goods, right?

I imagine that, once they let her go, if she hasn't returned the laptop yet, they will probably file some kind of theft charge against her

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I imagine that, once they let her go, if she hasn't returned the laptop yet, they will probably file some kind of theft charge against her

I think she is screwed all over the place.  I know that business law is different in Korea, but only because the offenses have different names - but theft is theft.  And they were using communications received by their employees, not info from the laptop they can't get back.  I am surprised, really, they they can't access anything via the cloud.  She'll have "wiped" her computer anyway, but you can't actually have it all disappear. The cloud is forever.

I just hope she is charged and tried and gone before OT7 are back.

I saw a "thread" pointing out ha the choreo of all the solo work have 6 back up dancers. So 7 dancing.  

I am never going to get standby - damn United, so I have to get a UA discount ticket.  Really unhappy about it -----

4 minutes ago, Old Cat Lady said:

I'm not sure exactly where we are. I thought we were in 2017

It's been a while since I did a room. It looks like Watch2Gether changed things. Hopefully you can get there with this link. 

https://w2g.tv/en/room/?access_key=ee8pnwmk00uo5nsejtlbh9

I haven't changed any settings so I think that means anyone should be able to start the playlist

I'm awake....but can't get into the room, it says invalid links.

On the left side there is the settings button and there is the copy links option.