The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

I am almost over jetlag and so sorry I wasn't able to stay in Seoul a full day - but I did get to watch the livestream live.  A couple of posts, but wanted to know if anyone else noticed the burn on JK''s left arm?   And the cardboard placard that Jin wore was specifically to honor the sensitivity of female ARMY hugging him - guess he would have felt it wrong to have all those breasts hugging him (he is SO honorable).  And the handshakes were for Muslim fans.  Wow, I wish I'd gotten a hug.  I read that friends outside were hugging the lucky ones to try and catch a scent of Jin.

If you haven't seen his relatively short concert, try and find it.  Just as he rode off on a bicycle in the Astronaut MV, he rode into the stadium on a bicycle.  I was so impressed with his voice and dancing.  I bet JK taught him the Seven choreo.

And this is absolutely amazing - like the universe is in tune with us.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C8K4EHepykc/?igsh=aW1wMG12ZHVmMTBx

1 hour ago, barbara said:

A couple of posts, but wanted to know if anyone else noticed the burn on JK''s left arm?  

Yup! Classic kitchen wound from accidentally brushing your arm against the lip of the hot oven as you take a pan out. Combined with some of the tone of his 'Dear ARMY' letter, it looks like JK is really going through it right now. :( hopefully no more burns!

7 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Oh, I'm in tears!!! This poor ARMY... but lucky mom!

🤣😂

:LOL:

3 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yup! Classic kitchen wound from accidentally brushing your arm against the lip of the hot oven as you take a pan out. Combined with some of the tone of his 'Dear ARMY' letter, it looks like JK is really going through it right now. :( hopefully no more burns!

I first thought he had a line tattood🙈 and then saw it was a burn wound😑.

Just read all of their letters again. What I get from it.

Hobi - doing great

Namjoon - has arranged himself in the situation

Jimin - kinda ok, but glad when it's over

Tae - enjoys his time

JK - not so good

And Yoongi is Yoongi😅.

Couldn't get a feel of it if he finds it horrible or good or just boring, lol. 

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Hope they get a bit of time to rest first. But their japanese comeback is right around the corner, so they will probably already be practicing for this.....

I really hope that they get to enjoy ItS this year or their own travel show like BV. It's something they have mentioned again and again that they want to do something like this.

Also, of course I know that they miss out on being a student on a campus, but seeing Kais show (he wants to play in a band and goes to university to the campus band) brought this fact home hard. 

He was sitting there and talking to the other students and was so thankful cause through this he can get a small experience of the student live on campus.

lol but Mingyu is soooo handsome :heart:

LOL, Mingyu is such a fine looking guy🤩😍🤩

:giggle:

:LOL:, Armys are great, lol

In regards to the letters- agree on the interpretations. Jungkook is going to miss Jin especially. He even gave him a little butt slap at the gathering outside the base, and I bet that wouldn’t have been okay IN the base, as Jin was a senior officer. 
I love that Tae is slipping away to do some dance moves (hope Jimin is staying dancer-flexible) but it is no surprise at all that JK is having a tough time. They all love to perform (and seeing Jin SO happy with ARMY showed that) but none of the 7 like to sing like JK does. He never didn’t sing.  And really was into doing his Lives and singing there, too. Jin will be conscious of how JK is doing and will probably make a point of texting him and messaging him and arranging to see him. He has always looked after his youngest hyung.

And TXT wanted a world tour. They are getting some breaks and it’ll be the same show that they have been doing so I don’t think they will be working on new material for that, though working on new for later. I really hope they do get a In the Soop kind of deal in the next six months. 

27 minutes ago, barbara said:

And TXT wanted a world tour. They are getting some breaks and it’ll be the same show that they have been doing so I don’t think they will be working on new material for that, though working on new for later. I really hope they do get a In the Soop kind of deal in the next six months. 

Still missing europe in this world tour part😑.......

They start their japanese tour on july 10th, their comeback is on the third.

So my guess, they got this week off (I hope it) and then start preparing for japan. They tend to add the japanese songs to the set list, means, the performances have to be practiced and the set list adapted.

I really hope they get a ItS experience this year....

:cheer::dancinghotdog::loveshower:

Off topic:

Spoiler

Damn.....again, health is the most important thing. Ateez Wooyoung has developed Cholinergic urticaria. I quote "Exercise, stress, hot temperatures and spicy foods can trigger flare-ups". If this isn't a description of an Idol life in korea.....

And it seems Yeonjun has some (chronic?) back issues.....sigh...

https://www.threads.net/@purple_lovetae07/post/C8L6jb2NrAy/?xmt=AQGz-KwVSMXaAvONv7MitDdjJYHjZTuDeYpD2zbDriOcDg     and

https://www.threads.net/@bts_senior_army/post/C8KCHu_JIyg/?xmt=AQGzJApyweT2QEySfLW5pKpsa4xwKhJg90S6ymUu40zlzw

I was sorry to not get into Seoul for any Festa activities, and I especially wanted to see the huge inflatable RJ, but wouldn't have been able to get there while it was still open.  It all closed at 9.

But I am fine with missing the massive crowds.  Last year, it is estimated 400,000 people attended all or parts -- I did spend time at it but that's just too many people for me.