December 11, 20232 yr 4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said: Lol Gosh, Tae really looks good. And JK doing Taes pose is just so funny. I will miss these goofballs. 4 hours ago, ralucutzagy said: Thank God, the things went well. Well done Army.....I hope there was also something for Namjoon! 3 hours ago, ralucutzagy said: awww maybe we'll get some footage or just a photo ... Of course they all made it🥰. But my heart still melted a little bit after reading this💜. 1 hour ago, ralucutzagy said: 😥😥😥 Why does Yoongi look so small? And Jimin still has his long hair. I love all these pictures😍. 53 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said: I totally forgott that Yoongi will return last.....
December 11, 20232 yr 59 minutes ago, Faithyu said: Gosh, Tae really looks good. And JK doing Taes pose is just so funny. I will miss these goofballs. Well done Army.....I hope there was also something for Namjoon! Of course they all made it🥰. But my heart still melted a little bit after reading this💜. Why does Yoongi look so small? And Jimin still has his long hair. I love all these pictures😍. I totally forgott that Yoongi will return last..... I'm so happy that we got to see a glimpse of Yoongi after months of nothing 💜💕💜💕💜 And I guess Jin will be there to receive the new trainees JK and Jimin lol
December 11, 20232 yr Jimin was live ... He shaved his blond hair but still looking so pretty ... 😭😭😭 😢😢😢
December 11, 20232 yr Author I just missed Jimin's live. Woke up as it was rendering to be uploaded for replay. Of course I watched it immediately. He looked so nervous about showing his shaved head. But whatever ARMY said in the comments seemed to calm him down and he seemed happier afterwards. He still looks beautiful anyway. All 7 were together to see RM and V off. Including Suga!
December 11, 20232 yr Author 5 hours ago, ralucutzagy said: OMG! cmon, Jin, cut them some slack lol Jin's a sergeant now, he has Responsibilities
December 11, 20232 yr Author 2 hours ago, Faithyu said: I totally forgott that Yoongi will return last..... That's the part that makes me sad
Create an account or sign in to comment