The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

11 hours ago, Luminous said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It wasn't my choice. My parents just brought a little puppy from a market one day. So technically it's a mongrel. Or a "dog from a box" as I call him

Well, he's adorable anyway!

11 hours ago, Luminous said:
  Reveal hidden contents

It wasn't my choice. My parents just brought a little puppy from a market one day. So technically it's a mongrel. Or a "dog from a box" as I call him

Well, he's adorable anyway!

16 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Cute :loveeyes:

SBS, they look quite different. I guess the coloring of the video helped cover up that Rocky's tan colors are darker than Yeontan's. I'm so impressed that @Luminous caught so many differences between them just from the video. My reaction was more like - I know they're different, but I can't really put my finger on why.

Rocky is freaking adorable though. I wonder if he's full grown. He still has a puppy like quality to him. But I remember Tae was playing with a white Pom and being surprised that she was fully grown because she was so much smaller than Yeontan. I like when animals have that little chest that puffs out - my cat Happy has a protruding bone there and we think it's just the cutest thing how he always looks so proud of himself.

And I guess Yeontan doesn't really have a resting bitch face. I just thought he did because all the meme's show him looking judgmental. Happy go lucky Yeontan is just as cute as bitchy Yeontan.

ETA: did you guys see that the view points on Youtube for Tae's Love Me Again are getting credited to another artist?  I saw it on Facebook rather than Twitter.

And I tried to add Tae's songs to my playlists on Spotify and they're not coming up. I get podcasts instead?

1 час назад, Old Cat Lady сказал:

did you guys see that the view points on Youtube for Tae's Love Me Again are getting credited to another artist?  I saw it on Facebook rather than Twitter

I saw people complaining on twitter yesterday.