The Planet's BTS Fan Club

rockstaryuzu

8 minutes ago, Whoopiewoop said:

Have listened to the full album probably three times by now. 

Absolutely love love love ‘Snooze’, quite fitting because I snoozed my alarm five times this morning and woke up at 7.52 — I start work at 8 😆

The interlude gives me goosebumps as well.

Yoongi, boy did you do an amazing job with this one.

I love D-day and Huh.

The interlude is great and I also like life goes on, geugya, snooze.

Amygdala.....still not sure what I think about this song (sound wise).

But the King of the album is definitely Haegeum for me.

10 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

Tae! :loveeyes:

I love Snooze, too! :heart:

... and our Hobi can't post a damn thing today ... imagine that ... sigh

Must be killing him. It's the first time since they opened Instagram accounts that Hobi hasn't been there to react 0.0001 seconds after the others post

I have to say that, in spite of how amazing the MV for Haegeum is, I really hate cigarette smoking.  Hate it.  I get the "gangster" guy "we all smoke" image he's throwing out there but I really wish he'd put something on Weverse about that this was "acting" and that he doesn't smoke (God, I hope he doesn't) and that he understands that cigarettes are unhealthy and stupid.  He (and all of them) are role models for SO many people.  How many people will start smoking because if him and this? OK - end of anti-smoking rant.

What?  I saw the message -I'll try to track one down -

2 hours ago, barbara said:

I have to say that, in spite of how amazing the MV for Haegeum is, I really hate cigarette smoking.  Hate it.  I get the "gangster" guy "we all smoke" image he's throwing out there but I really wish he'd put something on Weverse about that this was "acting" and that he doesn't smoke (God, I hope he doesn't) and that he understands that cigarettes are unhealthy and stupid.  He (and all of them) are role models for SO many people.  How many people will start smoking because if him and this? OK - end of anti-smoking rant.

What?  I saw the message -I'll try to track one down -

Same thought on the smoking part, even if I get that times of using lollipops instead are over, would be kind of ridiculous now....

Another thought I recently had:

I think the military service will be good for breaking their "drinking habits"....or so I hope. Can't imagin them beeing allowed to drink Whisky after dinner....

57 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Yoongi's tour is starting!!! Good luck and come back healthy! :heart:

I kind of forgot that it starts next week and in the US, not in Seoul...

Guess there wont be an online option, otherwise there would have already been an announcement🫤.

19 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Same thought on the smoking part, even if I get that times of using lollipops instead are over, would be kind of ridiculous now....

I'm also not wild about it, but I do get the point he's making. I certainly hope he knows better than to smoke, as someone who relies on his lungs for his profession. 

19 minutes ago, Faithyu said:

Another thought I recently had:

I think the military service will be good for breaking their "drinking habits"....or so I hope. Can't imagin them beeing allowed to drink Whisky after dinner..

Ummm....I don't know if the SK military would be different, but most military people I've met tend to be binge drinkers when on leave. I'm thinking Bangtan won't be quite like that, but 'breaking their drinking habits' is probably not going to happen, either. 

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

I'm also not wild about it, but I do get the point he's making. I certainly hope he knows better than to smoke, as someone who relies on his lungs for his profession. 

Just finished the docu on disney+ and not to spoil anything, but as expected the smoking for the mv was intentionally and concously chosen.

Also, I think we might get a Yoongi in the soop-songwriting special.....

And after hearing the live versions, I fell in love with Amygdala and Snooze😍🤩😍.

Oh, and I think it's obvious, but Haegeum is going to hit hard live:rock:

2 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Ummm....I don't know if the SK military would be different, but most military people I've met tend to be binge drinkers when on leave. I'm thinking Bangtan won't be quite like that, but 'breaking their drinking habits' is probably not going to happen, either. 

......don't rob me of my illusion🙈. At least the daily after work drink will stop for a while...