With whom would you like Yuzuru Hanyu to skate?

On 3/27/2020 at 5:55 AM, monchan said:

Kurakova. Little sweet kids together. Invent new element for pair skating :knc_brian2:

adb5451a92257c3e292746bb04a2c1ba.gif

pinterest

Surely they could do quite funny things, and training together would be easier when TCC reopen, but for "classical", emotional duo, I would rather see Alena Kostornaia. The thing is, they could do so many different, extraordinary programs, it is somehow overwhelming.

Oh man goes without saying but definitely Javi. I’m imagining Javi going full on Spanish mode and Yuzu with his Japanese martial arts and stuff. ( welp i’m not v knowledgeable about these things ) I would die harder if they pair skated, but that’s only going to happen in our dreams >: Though it would be interesting to see him quad battle with Nathan Chen :knc_yuzu2: 

edit: seeing him dancing with mascots is so adorkable i can’t even- 

• 1 month later...
On 3/19/2020 at 10:34 PM, mmmrazorz said:

Nathan chen. It will be intense. 😎 

I was dying with hope that they'd get a chance to do something ridiculous that only they could do like side-by-side 4T-eu-3F at the GPF Gala but then those cursed streamers happened. 

1 hour ago, memae said:

I was dying with hope that they'd get a chance to do something ridiculous that only they could do like side-by-side 4T-eu-3F at the GPF Gala but then those cursed streamers happened. 

Anyway, from what I understand, only when Nathan Chen feels really free and independent (while on Yuzuru Hanyu's side, I tend to think he would go for it; though... maybe not so much side-by-side and simultaneously, because it could be at NC's lesser advantage and this, YH wouldn't want).

You made me think of this trio, why not a skated version? The Lady, if there is one, should be kind and witty, Paskud had sent a video of a Japanese very fun skater, or maybe Anna Shcherbakova (or, in a few years, I think Alysa Liu may be just the right one, her technique may be not-so at her young age, but her style would fit perfectly).

The trio starts at 34:40, and the two Harlequins "competition" at 40:02, then at 44:00.

7 hours ago, SitTwizzle said:

Anyway, from what I understand, only when Nathan Chen feels really free and independent (while on Yuzuru Hanyu's side, I tend to think he would go for it; though... maybe not so much side-by-side and simultaneously, because it could be at NC's lesser advantage and this, YH wouldn't want).

You made me think of this trio, why not a skated version? The Lady, if there is one, should be kind and witty, Paskud had sent a video of a Japanese very fun skater, or maybe Anna Shcherbakova (or, in a few years, I think Alysa Liu may be just the right one, her technique may be not-so at her young age, but her style would fit perfectly).

The trio starts at 34:40, and the two Harlequins "competition" at 40:02, then at 44:00.

Zuzu is too fast for all of them.:68468287:

36 minutes ago, Paskud said:

Zuzu is too fast for all of them.:68468287:

Of course but precisely, in this trio, the girl dances rather separate from the boys, or only slow bits, so it is more about her acting talent. Do you remember who was this superb, expressive skater you sent a video of, she wasn't in the top with GP assignments because she had no ultra-C jumps (Japanese Ladies field have so many talents for so few spots, they should make a Ryukyu banner like American Virgin Islands, just an idle idea, no political meaning intended) but she skated so well...

And the boys can show different talents.

• 2 years later...