General Yuzuru Chat

24 minutes ago, Xen said:

Brian: Look at all those reporters, we're suppose to be serious here, you know you can't say-

Yuzuru: I know I know, so I decided to not say anything about my layout and fed them some Shu and Pa...ehehehe

Brian: You...you troll....hah....

I see the mental theater is working fine :10636614:

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

Will there be new footage this morning? I seriously screwed up my body by staying up all last night and now can't sleep because I'm all sick so I may aswell stay up if there's more to come.

I think there's another ice session & the interviews with Tracy, SLB and David are today? 

4 hours ago, hamaguri said:

Yeah, but i like his 3F.  Light like a feather and comes out of nowhere, totally melted in the flow of program.  Problem is GOE.   Sometimes Patrick get 3Goe even for 3T.  I wonder why yuzu's 3F can't get more.

Yeah it is beautiful. still...because of politics? skating order...

4 hours ago, PomeloPooh said:

Q: About putting 4Lz into a program?

Yuzu: I can jump it. The result of practicing it is alright, but I'm not considering (adding it) now. I want to complete this layout beautifully.

Q: What's the necessary thing for defending your Olympic Title?

Yuzu: Skating clean is the most important thing. If I can do that, the result will be there by itself. I want to power up/get stronger.

source

"Now" :sadPooh:Last season, Yuzu was not healthy. This season, I believe he can get 5 quad with 4lz clean. no matter what, 5 quad is necessary in current skating world. 4lz can add to it.

11 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Will there be new footage this morning? I seriously screwed up my body by staying up all last night and now can't sleep because I'm all sick so I may aswell stay up if there's more to come.

since there will be another on ice practice session, I'm guessing new footage too! also some interviews after that so perhaps more news  :tumblr_inline_nhkezmYSxk1qid2nw:  and you should rest if you're sick! Get well soon! :10742289:

2 hours ago, ralucutzagy said:

hmmm, guys, what is brian doing??? :smiley-confused001: :rubeye:

Brian will be the next Nobunari :devilYuzu:because of Yuzu's impact.. jk

4 hours ago, Neenah said:

Yuzuru has high standards for his jumps, and I don't want him to compromise his ideals just for a boost in BV.. I much prefer his approach when adding jumps which makes sure that the jump, its entry, and exit are all integrated into the program. 

If the 4Lz does not satisfy him, he would not include it, and I am 100% behind him in that decision.

If 4lz comes out, it will be perfect :joy:

A little rambling after a working day.

I'm not feeling disappointed just not feeling excited (maybe it'll be till first ACI practice). I must say now I'm even a little more excited about Chopin 3.0 then Seimei 2.0. I think it's cuz of the emotional FaOI performances and the fact that Chopin can be skated with different emotions depending on the day and Seimei requires certain character so it has not a lot of room for improvement performance-wise and it always interesting to see how the programme develops during the season.

All in all I feel like it's a step back from artistic point of view (that goes to Shoma's FS too by the way) and this is a side why I became Yuzu's fan in the first place, so recycling both programmes feels like we're missing on this part of him. But I understand that this is a sport and not a theater. I just really hope it was not a forced decision because of too much pressure, expectations and no room left for mistakes and risks. In the end of the day it's Yuzu not me who will stand in the middle of Olympic ice rink with all eyes on him. I will just hope and pray that he'll achieve what he aims for. And then if we're lucky maybe he'll decide to stay a couple of more years in sport so we'll be able to enjoy his unique mix of artistry and technique.

OK, end of rambling, I just needed to write down these thoughts to let them out of my head :13877886:

A serious lurker posting here. finally I've got time for myself. 

Chopin and Seimei - my two most favourites. As someone who became fan after 2015/16 season, I thought I would never get another chance to see these programmes live. 

Dear God, please let me be able to attend Worlds 2018, I really want to see these programmes live! 

Can't wait for ACI!!! hopefully by that time, I will get settled in Madrid. 

5 часов назад, GreatLakesGal сказал:

I've never been pro 4Lz because it was obvious to me how difficult it was for him to integrate that 4Lo into his programs last season.

But I will very much miss the second 3A as the triple axel is my favorite jump and his are extraordinary, the most beautiful I've ever seen.

I feel the same (I literally feel like I want to hug our beautiful reliable 3A :tumblr_inline_mqt4gi2T9v1qz4rgp:)

About 4Lz Idk, surely Yuzu must know better how much time he needs to integrate a new jump to a competitive programme even if it's good in practice, it was never an easy process for him.

I wonder if he ever considered doing 2x4Lo instead of 2x4S, but maybe a combo with 4Lo in the second half is still too much to ask.