General Yuzuru Chat

I added a machine translation of the MIKIKO and Yuzu parts under the Asaichi video. If I can share one part that screams GOAT:

MIKIKO: "[...]The direction requires someone with a high level of precision, and even just skating normally is incredibly difficult, so I imagine it was overwhelming for his eyes and mind to keep everything aligned.

In any case, he (Yuzuru) is incredibly intelligent and has a genius-like body, so that’s part of why he could pull it off. But we couldn’t rent the Tokyo Dome for multiple days, and the time we had to rehearse with the video was extremely limited.

That’s why the most important thing was how well we could prepare in advance. It was almost like we had to get everything right in one go during the actual performance."

46 minutes ago, Wintek said:

I added a machine translation of the MIKIKO and Yuzu parts under the Asaichi video

Thank you so much for the translation  :thanks:

Minor fun fact :  The colour of Y's shirt was (almost) exactly the same as M's dress (considering the brighter lights in the TV-studio) --- by chance or by design or even collusion ?      :hihi:

3 minutes ago, Beatrice said:

Thank you so much for the translation  :thanks:

Minor fun fact :  The colour of Y's shirt was (almost) exactly the same as M's dress (considering the brighter lights in the TV-studio) --- by chance or by design or even collusion ?      :hihi:

We had that conversation with a fanyu friend on twitter. It was funny to see the color coordination and, to some extent, even the similarities in the structure of the clothes. If they are producing something right now with Yuzu being involved as much as he did for RE_PRAY, this might be a symbiosis :roll:

11 hours ago, Wintek said:

Hi! Not all VPNs work to connect to Japan. And not all VPNs that work to connect to Japan let you connect to the streaming services. Some VPNs also work differently depending on the browser you are using or whether you are using your phone vs your computer. It seems that the most reliable ones are Express and Miller. Other VPNs that are working for other fanyus testing options are Nord and Suika. In addition to these VPNs, Gate VPN seems to work for iphone. I also noticed that Lemino can be moody if you sign in while connected to VPN. If you get an error message, disconnect VPN, sign in, and once you are in, connect the VPN.

More on using VPN. I have been experimenting with different VPNs in different devices. My Android phone accept pretty much everything, but my Mac laptop is more complicated. I realized that the problem was that VPN apps/software usually have an ad blocker activated, and the Lemino site requires to accept pop ups. So, if you are using VPN in your computer (E.g. Express, Nord), check the settings and make sure to accept ads/pop ups.

2 hours ago, Wintek said:

More on using VPN. I have been experimenting with different VPNs in different devices. My Android phone accept pretty much everything, but my Mac laptop is more complicated. I realized that the problem was that VPN apps/software usually have an ad blocker activated, and the Lemino site requires to accept pop ups. So, if you are using VPN in your computer (E.g. Express, Nord), check the settings and make sure to accept ads/pop ups.

Thank you very much for your response. My vpn allows adds and pop ups and I have no issues with logging in. It looks like it just doesn’t allow to connect to this particular streaming service. I will try other vpns you suggest and if no luck I hope some kind fanyu will upload it somewhere afterwards, if it is even possible. 

5 hours ago, CashmereKitty said:

Thank you very much for your response. My vpn allows adds and pop ups and I have no issues with logging in. It looks like it just doesn’t allow to connect to this particular streaming service. I will try other vpns you suggest and if no luck I hope some kind fanyu will upload it somewhere afterwards, if it is even possible. 

The VPNs I suggested have 2 weeks to one month money back option.

So you can actually end up getting them for this event for free if you remember to cancel them and request the money back (many fanyus do that). In the case of Millen VPN, they have options to buy a limited time use (e.g. 7 days).