General Yuzuru Chat

13 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :10742290::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw::animated-smileys-character-075:

Holy sh**!!! He is sooooooooo sexy in a black tank top... :13877886::10636614::girlsigh:

Agree, it's :003:

Black tank top sits right next to under armour outfits😎

12 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

All AERA covers with Yuzu until now. :loveshower:

And I love every single one off them🤩😍😁

In regards to the fan art, it reminded me to post this:

Does it look to you like some of the personas Yuzu portrayed in the Aera video are based off manga characters? I could have sworn I saw Light Yagami of Death Note in there, among others

12 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Does it look to you like some of the personas Yuzu portrayed in the Aera video are based off manga characters? I could have sworn I saw Light Yagami of Death Note in there, among others

Some of us have been saying for years that Yuzu seems to be a manga/anime character not only because of his looks, but also because of his extraordinary character, talent, and achievements.

I'm sure many editors, stylists, and photographers think the same. And Yuzu himself has always had this flair for drama and eye-catching outfits and stylings. Now that he's a free man, he can finally embrace and let lose this side of himself fully. I'm sure we can expect many more exciting and groundbreaking creations from him that will blow our minds and bring us to our knees. :10636614::girlsigh::dancingpooh:

11 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Some of us have been saying for years that Yuzu seems to be a manga/anime character not only because of his looks, but also because of his extraordinary character, talent, and achievements

Yes, I know, but that's not what I meant.

What I meant was, it looks like for the Aera shoot, Yuzu is dressed up in costumes that allude to or portray actual characters from various manga or anime series

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Yes, I know, but that's not what I meant.

What I meant was, it looks like for the Aera shoot, Yuzu is dressed up in costumes that allude to or portray actual characters from various manga or anime series

I see what you mean.

Fanyu detectives have done this analysis of the visuals of Yuzu photo shoots.

[NEWS]

20 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Thanks, @rockstaryuzu and @Yuzurella for this discussion. As someone not plugged into the manga world, I have a whole new appreciation for Yuzu's collaboration with Mika Ninagawa and the persona he manifests in her photos. Fascinating!