General Yuzuru Chat

I already posted this devastating news in the Fanart forum, but several members told me to post it here as well. 

@Anni sadly passed away suddenly on 23rd June.

She expressed her enthusiasm for Yuzu in many ways in this forum and many of you will know her from her posts.

May she rest in peace and watch Yuzu's activites and skating from heaven.

1 hour ago, Madita said:

I already posted this devastating news in the Fanart forum, but several members told me to post it here as well. 

She expressed her enthusiasm for Yuzu in many ways in this forum and many of you will know her from her posts.

Thank you for kindly taking the time to share this difficult news in the main forum.

Sending thoughts of comfort to you

Anni will be missed greatly.

She drew a great deal of comfort from following Yuzu and she always wrote with enormous enthusiasm in her posts and correspondence

Truly grateful to have been able to share the beauty of Yuzu's wonderful skating and chat with a lovely friend.

Rest in Peace Liebe Anni

1 hour ago, Madita said:

Oh, Annie! I hadn't connected with her in a while, but I'm crying after reading her DMs asking for guidance when we did the virtual Pooh rain in 2022. May her soul rest in peace in a place full of light, love and Yuzu's skating. I am praying for her loved ones that lost her so suddenly.

2 hours ago, Madita said:

Thank you so much for posting here and letting us know. I'm so so sad to read this, she'll be dearly missed, she was such a lovely person, very caring, sweet and kind. May she rest in peace, I'm praying for her family and friends. 

11 hours ago, Madita said:

Bu yıkıcı haberi daha önce Fanart forumunda paylaşmıştım, ancak birkaç üye buraya da paylaşmamı söyledi. 

@Anni 23 Haziran'da ani bir şekilde aramızdan ayrıldı.

Yuzu'ya olan coşkusunu bu forumda birçok şekilde dile getirdi ve çoğunuz onu yazılarından tanıyorsunuz.

Huzur içinde yatsın ve Yuzu'nun aktivitelerini ve patenini cennetten izlesin.

Dear Anni

For Yuzu 

I will remember your enthusiasm and excitement 

I will not forget you 

Rest in peace  :heart:

12 hours ago, Madita said:

I'm so sorry to hear that. It's sad when our community loses such a good member.