General Yuzuru Chat

This isn't an official Disney account but it looks like it does pretty legitimate updates on D+ content so I assume the July 14th US DIsney+ date is accurate. Can't believe Yuzu is making me genuinely consider paying for a Disney plus subscription, I was so adamant I would not give them any money when they first announced the streaming service...

6 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Well, he's an excellent teacher with a fabulous live model to demonstrate everything 🤣

I totally agreed! Therefore, let's guess what would be our next anatomy lesson from Yuzu...I am super excited🤣

1 minute ago, LAY said:

I totally agreed! Therefore, let's guess what would be our next anatomy lesson from Yuzu...I am super excited🤣

To be honest, I wouldn't mind 'when'😊I am only interested in the anatomy topic he is gonna teaching us 🤪

4 minutes ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

There is a well known saying:

"Beggars can't be choosers"

Anyone with even a tiny bit of analytically predisposed brain could have predicted the impact of Yuzu leaving the competition arena, in terms of the attendance and viewing figures. Maybe the high speeds associated with speed and short track lead to ego inflation so it becomes impossible to recognise what is documented in accounting reports