General Yuzuru Chat

41 minutes ago, wini_cu said:

Seems we didn't have the backup for the SharePractice here :crybaby:. Hope Disney give the video back to us.

Disney owns the copyright for Yuzu's share practice? Wow....gonna subscribe to Disney ( if I am able to due to my location) now if they decided to own the rights of many more of Yuzu's video clips😲

12 minutes ago, yywings said:

Can we upload a copy to Planet Hanyu? Some of us have downloaded for personal collection. Anyway I'm holding onto hope it'll be back in no time. 

I don’t think we should upload it here, at least not yet. Yuzu could be trying to settle copyright issues with Disney and it would be unfair to him to share his YT content anywhere else in the meantime. Let’s wait and see how the situation develops. 

4 hours ago, Melodie said:

I'm curious about  Peter H. Gistelinck. How was he involved in the making of this video? The music itself? 

Me too  :scratch3: :shrug: : here is the wikipedia of the French and Quebec musical comedy NNDP and the name of this Mr PH Gistelinck does not appear  :dontknow: (he is named "artistic director ..... in the tweet!?) 

4 hours ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

NO!!!! it happens to me too !

https://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Notre-Dame_de_Paris_(comédie_musicale)    and it was Mr L Plamondon and MR R Cocciante who had to give the copyright to Yuzu 

4 hours ago, Pammi said:

OMG Share Practice is gone! Is this the Disney/Ourson problem? Surely not.... 

WHAT ?!?! :yznotimpressed:   :judgmental: :curse: like all the fanyus I hope that SHARE PARTICE will be returned to us ........  

3 hours ago, LAY said:

Disney owns the copyright for Yuzu's share practice? Wow....gonna subscribe to Disney ( if I am able to due to my location) now if they decided to own the rights of many more of Yuzu's video clips😲

How could they possibly own it? That's Yuzu's exclusive content and none of it was used in GIFT, as far as I know. What kind of a deal did Yuzu sign with them? Wtf! 

I just noticed that SP has disappeared and I am so upset! The only Disney content I can remember now was Pooh, but if that's the cause, then wtf, Disney, you should PAY him for making it part of his personal brand! :furious: :mad:  :cursing: 

Edit: Thousands of childless adults bought an insane amount of this toy just because of him. He is the one promoting the Disney brand, not the opposite.

12 minutes ago, Conspirata said:

I see the Share practice video again, looks like whatever block was put on it has been resolved now. I assume it got caught in some machine algorithm sweep but has now been resolved manually. Permanently resolved, hopefully.

Thank goodness...mine is back too!! The collective power of Fanyus :cheer::campfr:

I am happy Share Practice is back on again. I had checked less than an hour ago and didn't see it.  Saturday I had Share Practice on a loop to keep me company while I worked.  It was nice just listening to the different songs and music Yuzuru was running through.  I was wondering if it was blocked for some reason because of Gift coming to Disney+ .  Well maybe it was resolved or the Disney Corp. thought it wasn't worth the headache of Fanyus knocking on their door?  Hahaha. ( a little joke ). :tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6::tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:

Now that Yuzu has skated to NDP after a long while, I wonder will he ever skates to classical music again. I mean, before it was a requirement but now he can choose anything he likes. He seems to favour Japanese music, which is fine by me. Just thinking out loud on my part, since I very much want to see Yuzu do Vivaldi Winter justice :8788161: