General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, risako said:

NDP, 10 years

So when will yuzuliet come back?:peekapooh:

I think and I hope it will, slowly but surely. It’s my one wish for him that he skates all his programs from junior to senior, to show what his takes on it now. Pro Yuzu programs will sure hits different 

3 hours ago, gapil27 said:

I think and I hope it will, slowly but surely. It’s my one wish for him that he skates all his programs from junior to senior, to show what his takes on it now. Pro Yuzu programs will sure hits different 

Yes I hope he will come back and skate all his programs and put them on his own YouTube channel.

14 hours ago, gapil27 said:

Now that Yuzu has skated to NDP after a long while, I wonder will he ever skates to classical music again. I mean, before it was a requirement but now he can choose anything he likes. He seems to favour Japanese music, which is fine by me. Just thinking out loud on my part, since I very much want to see Yuzu do Vivaldi Winter justice :8788161:

I would love it if Yuzu skated to Winter, it's one of the warhorses I've always enjoyed. But the Vivaldi piece I really, really want him to do is Storm. It's so frantic and full of crescendos and the way he's been developing his skating to do quick stop movements so well, he'd do such a good job of mixing more classic longer moves with his current shorter movements dance style. 

10 hours ago, risako said:

NDP, 10 years

So when will yuzuliet come back?:peekapooh:

I hope it won't come back. Unlike NDP which he wasn't able to perform to its full potential until now, he already did everything he could with both R&Js. Granted, he performed 1.0 more than 2.0, but still. 

2 hours ago, Conspirata said:

I would love it if Yuzu skated to Winter, it's one of the warhorses I've always enjoyed. But the Vivaldi piece I really, really want him to do is Storm. It's so frantic and full of crescendos and the way he's been developing his skating to do quick stop movements so well, he'd do such a good job of mixing more classic longer moves with his current shorter movements dance style. 

OMG YESSSSSSSSSSS