General Yuzuru Chat

49 minutes ago, Lilly88 said:

Genuis stuff :yes2:, Top 1 & 2 with Japanese versions in Taiwan. Imagine the possible bestsellers once there are translated versions on sale, especially in China. 

I read through all four volumes, but sincerely hope there will be a continuation of his autobiography :smiley-angelic001: 

I have 1st and 2nd volume in Chinese language ( published in Taiwan ).Paper and packaging are of better quality as compared to the versions published in China. Waiting for 3rd and 4th volumes to be published by Taiwan company🙏

6 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

whyyyyy... they promised world wide back then :smiley-sad058: 
I think Starry has the screenshot

I just got off a chat with Disney + and this is their response:

"I've checked and it seems that this content will be available for worldwide audience, so you will also be able to watch it on your Disney+ 😀"

:cheer:

Sainsbury Institute is organizing a Zoom lecture with Dr Sarah E. Thompson on next Thursday (15th) about the Hokusai exhibition. It starts at 6pm (UK time) and requires a registration (very simple). Not sure if Yuzu will be mentioned but interesting nevertheless.

4 hours ago, fuzz_ball_21 said:

I just got off a chat with Disney + and this is their response:

"I've checked and it seems that this content will be available for worldwide audience, so you will also be able to watch it on your Disney+ 😀"

:cheer:

Same release date as Japan?

1 hour ago, YuzuJay said:

I haven't seen this photo before especially that  Silver Grey Jacket.

Apparently this photo is from FAOI 2012 booklet. Translation from the article that booklet. "Refreshing Monster"  Courtesy @IcelandicVivian

It is the outfit that has aged, Yuzu is still as fresh faced as ever!! :hihi:

1 час назад, YuzuJay сказал:

Apparently this photo is from FAOI 2012 booklet. Translation from the article that booklet. "Refreshing Monster"  Courtesy @IcelandicVivian

On picture below write that it's Dreams on Ice 2012 booklet...  maybe it's different books though :winky:

3 hours ago, YuzuJay said:

This was Yuzu’s initial jacket for ‘Hello I Love You’ when he performed it in June 2012 at the ‘Dreams on Ice’ show. By July 2012, he had already changed the jacket to the shorter one with frills that we are more familiar with when he performed the same number at ‘The Ice’. The black ‘trash bag’ pants are the same though.