General Yuzuru Chat

After so much Yuzu stuff, my brain's storage seems to be a bit full. I'm looking for a translation (or was it an article) in which Yuzu was talking about being fired-up during Prologue (I think the interviewer remarked that Yuzu was fired up during R&J1.0 and Yuzu countered that he was fired up during the entire performance). I'm pretty sure it's an article from post-Prologue Hachinohe Day 3, but I just can't seem to find it.

Can anyone help, please?! 

5 hours ago, Anabel said:

Thanks for the translation ! :tumblr_inline_nhkezsTB3v1qid2nw :

Is it too early to start speculating? :mdr:

I can put myself in his place and I had a bit of the same thoughts, after the storm at the end of 1999 (17 days without water/no electricity) and living at the time in the countryside and I had starlight and that of the sentences of the cars on the highway and I saw like a "luminous snake" 

Annabelle, speculate on what????? :peek:  

1 hour ago, LiaRy said:

After so much Yuzu stuff, my brain's storage seems to be a bit full. I'm looking for a translation (or was it an article) in which Yuzu was talking about being fired-up during Prologue (I think the interviewer remarked that Yuzu was fired up during R&J1.0 and Yuzu countered that he was fired up during the entire performance). I'm pretty sure it's an article from post-Prologue Hachinohe Day 3, but I just can't seem to find it.

Can anyone help, please?! 

https://axelwithwings.com/2022/12/05/eng-translation-yuzuru-hanyu-prologue-hachinohe-day-3-20221205/

Part 3 with English Subtitles

This was a masterclass in music and figure skating. Brilliant commentary on the skating performances, programmes and the importance of the right music cut to have the right fit for the performance. Wonderful intelligent discussion about creating Yuzu's performance masterpieces. 

This post has been tagged by Yuzu_legend as [NEWS].