General Yuzuru Chat

7 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

Regarding what Yuzu said about him and his skating improving, but this not being reflected in the scores anymore, all I want to say is this: I'm glad and relieved from the bottom of my heart that Yuzu doesn't compete anymore even though I've always loved the thrill and excitement of competitions. He is free now and doesn't have to submit himself to a corrupt system that didn't value him, didn't treat him fairly, didn't respect him, and even robbed and humiliated him. Now his only definitions of success are his own and he is free to pursue his own goals the way he wants to. :dancingpooh:

As for the ISU and JSF, they deserve every single unsold ticket and every single empty seat at their competitions. They deserve every sponsor that drops them and every TV station and media outlet that stops showing and engaging with their offerings. They deserve the audience ignoring them. The times of piggybacking off Yuzu's popularity are over. :smiley-devil:

Well written.:agree:

🙏

Let's look forward to everything that's to come.:heartpound:

16 hours ago, Sammie-s said:

Keychain size is the same as the ice rink. It indeed looks so good with the tote bag. But why didn't show the tote bag. :idk:

At this point they have all the pictures already. Real ones I mean, not just mock ups. I wonder why the didn’t show it. 

5 hours ago, rockstaryuzu said:

Imagine beiingg so good at a sport that you break the scoring system.  That's basically what Yuzu just said.  Since 2015, the ISU hasn't been able to keep up with him.  

I wish Yuzu many successful yearrs of professional skating ahead.

I wonder how much the rules and scoring system were actually limiting Yuzu's skating. I also believe that the energy that used to go into "fighting" the ISU can now be put into his skating, now he can be 100% focused on what he really wants to do, in his ideal figure skating. 

From the radio show yesterday:girlsigh:

rough translation 

Here Hanyu's desired song "Yasashisa ni Tsutsumareta nara" is played in the studio. "It's remembered as the theme song of a Ghibli film that I saw when I was little. I didn't understand the meaning of the lyrics then, but now I understand the meaning of god, the fragments of dreams that I had when I was little and the glitter. I felt once again (as an adult) that it's a song that makes you feel something."

Source

https://news.1242.com/article/408066

Yuzu also wished the song "Hikouki Gumo".

[NEWS] 

I am already very curious about Yuzu's youtube video today. :wink_star:

10 hours ago, Sammie-s said:

Vous pouvez lire la traduction tout en écoutant l'interview pendant que vous le pouvez encore sur YT. 

Alas NO, I just put this video on YT and the translation "unavailable" and also delighted that it is in the video section with a little translation  :2thumbsup: and hearing the sweet voice of Yuzu and also Yuming will be :peace2:enough