General Yuzuru Chat

13 minutes ago, lajoitko said:

My timeline is full of 🎁 and 😭, hard to understand if they are tears of happiness or sadness. The first polls are also started. Congratulations to all the winners, you are our heroes :smiley-happy105:

Yes it is bit confusing. There will be more lottery rounds and general sale so People will have some more chances to obtain ticket. According to those who apply for the lottery the application process is a slightly laborious process, but no doubt worth doing from the winner's viewpoints

16 minutes ago, SaluYuzu said:

OMG I won too! I'm speechless. Too stunned to even know how I feel at the moment. 

I immediately thought about you! But in true internet fashion I forget your handle and had to go to your profile to make sure that you're the right person I had in mind lol. I'm so happy for you. After all that ordeal I'm glad you gotta go. Remember to keep your promise for details! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

7 minutes ago, gapil27 said:

I immediately thought about you! But in true internet fashion I forget your handle and had to go to your profile to make sure that you're the right person I had in mind lol. I'm so happy for you. After all that ordeal I'm glad you gotta go. Remember to keep your promise for details! :tumblr_inline_mm2wbaeqQM1qz4rgp:

Thank you!!! Will for sure keep my promise if I make it to the show. It feels like some miracle has been bestowed upon me and I hope the GIFT is still there when I wake up tomorrow morning.