General Yuzuru Chat

On 8/26/2022 at 6:17 AM, Xiupia said:

SharePractice reached 3 million views!

Yuzu’s second video is still at 1.7m at the time I post this, it would be great to see it reaching those numbers as well since it looks like how a lot of his content will be~ 

The second video has reached now 1.8 Mio views.:2thumbsup:

Guest Mary_kyo

Man, I'm glad he is out of this mess and finally realized enough is enough. It was such a systematic mental abuse. I don't know how he could find motivations in practicing for competitions while he knew very well ahead that he wouldn't get rewarded and would definitely get underscored. It was like a very dirty mental game by the people involved. All people who insisted he doesn't care, should go to hell. 

What is truly astonishing is that FS as a whole community let this robbery happen and everyone kept their silence. There was no one who stood up for him for the all past 4 years. Such a small scary community. 

I’ve been a longtime fan of FS and not just Yuzu alone. Unfortunately, politics, corruption and the trend of “retiring” skaters is not new in this sport. It has been happening for a very long time even before Yuzu was born. For a sport that’s so beautiful, it’s very rotten to its core. 

I’m very happy and glad that Yuzu allowed himself to step away from an environment that was not only unfairly treating him but also where they’re forcing him to forgo his values. For him to continue skating and go through all that mental, emotional and physical turmoil must have taken a lot of willpower.