General Yuzuru Chat

6 hours ago, IceWings said:

Yes, they absolutely play these mind games with us.

During the 2018-19 season, the president of the French federation hinted that Yuzu would be assigned there. Some people bought the IDF tickets just in case it was true. They know how to capitalize on Hanyuconomy.

At that time the president of the FFSG was D Gailhaguet known for his scandals ..... (2002 and S Abitbol) and that does not surprise me coming from him) 

Just now, LiaRy said:

What if people refrained from buying Finland tickets until announcements are out? What if no one would put any money in ISU's pockets without those assignments?...

Wanted to say the same. This is a collective action problem here, but we can intervene by coordination. 

31 minutes ago, LiaRy said:

What if people refrained from buying Finland tickets until announcements are out? What if no one would put any money in ISU's pockets without those assignments?...

29 minutes ago, Sun_Rise said:

Wanted to say the same. This is a collective action problem here, but we can intervene by coordination. 

They've laughed at us enough, haven't they?

:deadinside::003:

45 minutes ago, tsubasanoyume said:

Monday?! No... :smiley_hairpull:

F... the ISU! :mad:

The ticket sales for the Finland GP will start on Monday. I'm definitely waiting for the assignments before buying tickets, but I'm afraid many fans will buy tickets just to make sure they get a chance to see Yuzu. :gaah:

Guest Mary_kyo

With sincere apologies (not so sincere actually) to all Shoma stans here but this is such a mood and ISU is such a clown but definitely knows what it is doing.

Edit: seriously FS tickets aren't cheap, it is my basic right to know who is competing before planning and buying tickets. wtf.

Interrupting ISU’s incompetence 

(btw, everyone should refrain in buying tickets before assignments unless they’re cheap like SCI, but that’s my opinion)

Art Ex that will open tomorrow:

To celebrate 150 years of Sports Hochi!

The link provides a preview of some of the pics. Rondo my love~ 

[NEWS]

Guest Mary_kyo

Was this shared? 

A divine story. Reaching the highest skies of his sport with almost zero support from his federation and actual negative propaganda from the west. Damn deserving for all the overwhelming love he receives from the public. Can't wait to contribute to another massive pooh rain soon <3