General Yuzuru Chat

On 3/25/2022 at 2:08 PM, Yuzuwinnie said:

Hello Finland : OK for the broadcast and I still have to wait to see everything, well I had the press conference + small medals ..... I can well admit that my dear G&G are the best at the moment (for 1 time) and which is rare  :2thumbsup: , of course I really appreciate their gestures at the beginning of their MS (I read that they had had advice from a Cirque du Soleil artist, since they train at Montreal) and for my part Yuzu is apart, so much he refines his programs thoroughly    and Kévin and Adam are not bad too and as a lady Léa will not do an FS unfortunately ...... 

https://www.msn.com/fr-fr/sport/other/mondiaux-de-patinage-artistique-triplé-japonais-sur-le-programme-court-messieurs-adam-siao-him-fa-à- la-10e-place/ar-AAVsEO0?li=AAaCKnE     and I translate a passage from youtube in the tweet : "Annick says it's moving / subtle / refined and Nelson adds that he's better than Yuma and that there is no photo and again Annick says that Shoma's base values are going to be important in relation to his choice of quads and they talk about the NC record which is 113.97 "I only quoted what I 've heard and nothing about Yuzu and yet P Candeloro was quite in FAITH and said that Yuzu is his friend!!!!! 

And to finish a BB and young Yuzu who was combative (proof in pictures) in practice and honored in his young competitions and, I think, this is his period before he left for the TCC and Yuzu in 2022 is like good wine, it gets better with age :surprised_pikachu:  

An interesting compilation! You think you have seen every video of young Yuzu but it turns out you haven't. Especially the wounded elbow and the "taped" ankle ...

On 3/26/2022 at 10:24 PM, Suzu said:

To bring little bit of happiness to this dark night....:loveshower:

I couldn't agree more with the spectator of this video :clap:  OOOOOOOLEEEEE....Yuzuru Hanyu, I loveeeee you.....

This is so nice - I had missed this spectator and his videos lately :grouphug2:. Actually yesterday I had asked my daughter if she remembered that Spanish speaking fan who had published similar videos on YouTube after Helsinki GP. As that was our first competition and we had just turned fans, we were impressed how anyone could know Yuzu's elements by heart. :rofl3:

for @LAY and any other satellite who has bought/would like to buy Aoi Honoo but doesn't know Japanese: you can get an english fanmade integral translation, if you provide proof of purchase!

The procedure is very easy, just click on the links below and follow the instructions :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: it' very easy, you just need to send an email and a pic of your books (I added a post-it with my name, for example)

Aoi Hono I  the translator, @ nonchan1023 on tumblr, has translated and subbed several of the earliest Yuzu vids and interviews:tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

Aoi Hono II  the translator in on twitter (@  tsukihoshi14), has been doing many translations and subs both alone and as part of the Axelwithwings team :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

daily poll! I still haven't voted in 2 out of 4 polls in this round cuz I'm so TORN:shame::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw:

10 hours ago, Yuzuwinnie said:

:thankssign:  for your 2 links which allowed me to see, more and more clear is not it !!!!!! and it is very obvious ...... and I found this on youtube and do not know what it is worth (I did not understand much, sorry) and I read: "this is not is no secret that ISU is not a fan of Yuzu" and I don't know who this "fanyuFanme" is? BUT surprise / weird, when I wanted to include the link and I got the answer: "  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFNiz-pVhEg  that this link is not authorized (where a stuff like that) ???? and also that youtube would not be allowed to broadcast!? and I see written what I saw: "and the ISU is giving awards to anyone but Yuzu (with the :yuzushrug:) - FanyuFamne podcast [ BONUS 4]

Oh, I have never heard about this podcast, will look into it!

3 hours ago, EisElle said:

for @LAY and any other satellite who has bought/would like to buy Aoi Honoo but doesn't know Japanese: you can get an english fanmade integral translation, if you provide proof of purchase!

The procedure is very easy, just click on the links below and follow the instructions :tumblr_inline_n18qrbDQJn1qid2nw: it' very easy, you just need to send an email and a pic of your books (I added a post-it with my name, for example)

Aoi Hono I  the translator, @ nonchan1023 on tumblr, has translated and subbed several of the earliest Yuzu vids and interviews:tumblr_inline_n2pje2TPZt1qdlkyg:

Aoi Hono II  the translator in on twitter (@  tsukihoshi14), has been doing many translations and subs both alone and as part of the Axelwithwings team :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

daily poll! I still haven't voted in 2 out of 4 polls in this round cuz I'm so TORN:shame::tumblr_inline_mh8pweVDqw1qid2nw:

These polls are getting more unfair by the day... I'm abstaining on a few, too hard lol

Life of a fanyu in drought is a masterclass of self-restraining, because I've been those proxy shipping on cdjapan are looking damn tempting lately (do I need more photobooks tho...)

Edit: Adms / staff, the new look of the forum looks really good, I love the color!

9 hours ago, EisElle said:

Thanks EisElle! Yup, you are absolutely right that there is an online English translation of Yuzu's Aoi Hono which is free if show proof of purchase. My maid actually showed me the page with the translated English words superimposed on the Japanese wordings.My vision kind of distorted when i try to read through. I wouldnt mind getting the chinese version though as i prefer to read from a book. Seeing them kept inside a bookself side by side give me happiness:happydance:

Just placed a deposit for my 2 sets of Yuzu's ANA bottle and tumbler.One set of bottle and tumbler (including shipping charges) is $150 singapore dollars (Brunei dollars is equivalent to Singapore dollars).The only 2 countries in the world which share similar currency values! 

This set of bottle and tumbler only release from April to June 2022 according to ANA official website. Just have to wait till then and it take one month to reach Brunei after its release.

18 hours ago, Ulrinis said:

An interesting compilation! You think you've seen all of young Yuzu's videos, but it turns out you haven't. Especially the injured elbow and the "taped" ankle...

:wave:  of course all fanyus are aware that ALL young skaters (women / men / peers / dance) go through injuries like Yuzu's and, also, the ankle must be very well maintained and protected inside the skates and must be strapped with sticky elastic bandages (as seen on young Yuzu's ankle) and we know that to have this excellence that we all admire, they go through these stages and again, that's what that have seen and well imagine the multiple bruises on their bodies and I have that skating is a courageous sport and it is very clear that it is necessary and for the video, I specify again that I do not have FB, nor twitter and I find by chance only on youtube and I don't think I've seen EVERYTHING and far from it ......and if you have any please post them so that we can see it!!!! 

https://fitpeople.com/en/health/injury-and-prevention/the-most-common-figure-skating-injuries/   

And here is a compilation of Yuzu's hugs to pass the dryness a bit.......  

That hugging video just killed me....typing through the tears....I'm new to this forum but not to FS - Dorothy Hamill was my first favorite skater! - and I have to admit that I was a casual Yuzu fan until Beijing. I always loved his skating and saw his programs now and then but never had the urge to dig deeper. I tuned into the Beijing games to see if he could possibly win another gold but got more than I could have possibly imagined. The arc of his Beijing experience was both heartbreaking and inspiring and as the days went on and the videos kept coming of his practices, the press conference, interviews and so on, I became enchanted with his heart and spirit. And so I sought out more information, started following some IG and Twitter accts and, happily, found this forum. I've spent hours looking through the threads and watching videos and only become more invested in supporting this amazing person. I guess I'm a baby fanyu - although I would call myself an auntie fanyu - old enough to be his mom! I will be so sad if he decides to you-know-what but I believe he will continue to skate in whatever venue is best for him. I certainly know that he won't make any decision without the utmost thought and respect for himself and his dreams. And in the meantime I still have SO many videos to enjoy :heart: thanks to all for the time and work you put into this forum - it's really a treasure!

New Shae-Lynn Bourne interview from the latest Quadruple Axel magazine, automatically translated with OCR and deepL. My OCR had to capture the text from a not-perfect screenshot, I just hope there are not too many mistakes in it. And as always, I don't speak Japanese and this is not a proper translation. 

There are some more details about Roncapu in this interview, so I really hope we will get a better translation soon. 

Edit: Deleted. I am so sick of all these reposts not only with credits to someone else but also without mentioning the fact that it is only an unreliable deepL translation.

Spoiler

I regret that I have posted it.