General Yuzuru Chat

2 時間前, Yukiko Sakae said:

https://sportymags.wordpress.com/2017/07/01/yuzuru-hanyu-pressure-and-expectations/

I want to share the above comment for Yuzuru.

His road to Pyonchan Olimplic will be opened widely !!

This comment is so long. So, I want to show you the most impressive parts from this comment.

"

At the 2014 Olympics, Yuzu was 1st after the SP, and also won the LP portion of the event. So basically, he who skates the best under the pressure of the Olympic spotlight will be our new Olympic champion.  What Yuzu has gained over the past 3 seasons is the experience to know that in the face of adversity, and he can still come out on top if he believes in himself, and as Brian says “trusts in his training”.  He also has the past Olympics experience to draw upon whereby he can lead after the short program and win it all.

Yuzu has experienced a lot of personal growth in the past 3 seasons.  After Yuzu broke the world records for both the SP and LP, he said that he started to think he could and should skate perfectly every time.  These new expectations of himself ended up being a good lesson for Yuzu and he learned that it was unrealistic to be perfect every time. Everything that Yuzu has gone through in the past 3 seasons, the wins, the losses, the injuries and the frustrating rehab have positioned him well to be able to handle this enormous pressure he faces and anything that this upcoming season will throw his way, including the added stress of having to skate in a time slot that is unusual for skating events (Olympic schedule – early/late morning).

If Yuzu wins the Olympics, he will be again bombarded with media requests and appearance requests.  The pressure will be over but the expectations will not.  There will not be any rest for him but at least Yuzu has experienced this before and knows how to manage the craziness that will descend upon him.

I don’t envy the position Yuzu is in but I have confidence in his abilities and confidence in his determination and ability to pull out a magical performance when he needs it. Let’s get the season going!

Go Yuzu Go!!!  Doki Doki!! ":devilYuzu:

29 minutes ago, Floria said:

Why there were so many tweets about robin birds that mention Yuzu? Have I missed  something?

In Yuzu Days, he says Toronto is very relaxing because it is surrounded by many big trees, like forests.

He often sees flowers he'd never seen (and asks his Mom what kind of flower it is) as well as squirrels and robins! :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:

We don't usually see robins here in Japan, so we Googled robin and now feel happy to find out it's a very cute bird! :7938863:

hace 1 minuto , daisyjune said:

In Yuzu Days, he says Toronto is very relaxing because it is surrounded by many big trees, like forests.

He often sees flowers he's never seen (and asks his Mom what kind of flower it is) as well as squirrels and robins! :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:

We don't usually see robins here in Japan, so we Googled robin and happy to know it's a very cute bird! :7938863:

How sweet! :smiley-love017:

Thank you! Is there a full translation of what he said? 

18 minutes ago, daisyjune said:

He often sees flowers he'd never seen (and asks his Mom what kind of flower it is) as well as squirrels and robins! :tumblr_inline_mg15qnUpxW1qdlkyg:

We don't usually see robins here in Japan, so we Googled robin and now feel happy to find out it's a very cute bird! :7938863:

Aww this is so cute :10636614:

He's like a child asking his mother random questions but in reality he's 22 years old :8788161:

36 minutes ago, Floria said:

How sweet! :smiley-love017:

Thank you! Is there a full translation of what he said? 

I found the translations

https://wherespacepooh.tumblr.com/post/162546354604/pg-yuzu-days-201707-yuzurus-private-life

Quoted from the post:

"I rarely go shopping since I came to Toronto, so I [ask / listen to] stylists during photoshoots and do my research online, and I’m always just looking for things that feels comfortable on."

so all the unfitted suits and questionable outfits that we see are mostly because of the stylist.. :idk:

9 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I found the translations

https://wherespacepooh.tumblr.com/post/162546354604/pg-yuzu-days-201707-yuzurus-private-life

Quoted from the post:

"I rarely go shopping since I came to Toronto, so I [ask / listen to] stylists during photoshoots and do my research online, and I’m always just looking for things that feels comfortable on."

so all the unfitted suits and questionable outfits that we see are mostly because of the stylist.. :idk:

Or he buys online.

28 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

I found the translations

Quoted from the post:

Aww... I'm feeling so touched by what he said about his mom. Yumi san has really done a lot to support and nurture Yuzu, and it's heartwarming to see how much he appreciates all that. He's so fortunate to have a mom like Yumi san :smiley-love017: