General Yuzuru Chat

On 2017年6月11日 at 午前9時34分, kiches said:

lol wasn't this from Together on Ice? He literally was the star there as it was his show. 

I wonder once he r****s if it'll become an annual show. I was surprised it didn't continue the year after but I figured he was concentrating on training rather than organizing/helping produce a show. 

Imo, TOI will come back again after Pyeong Chang

Olympic Winter Game :oregonian_winesmiley:, like after Sochi:kitty::fingerscrossed:

13 分ぐらい, yuzuthebest said:

Dear sister555,

Please let me apologize first for my too-late feedback:bow:

Btw, the answer to your questions seemed to be no need

any more as everything was unwrapped(!) by now, :facepalm:

Don't apologize!!  I was luckily (?) misunderstanding that the reply was given by YOU. :)

As you said, everything is already clear now, so no worries!!  :67638860:

And I'm sure EVERYONE reads through the general chat threat, because it is too fast!! (^_-)-☆

12 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

But cats mark their territory only when they're in heat!

Oh wait- 

Oh no, they always mark their territory anyway... just do it different ways. Scratching and rubbing against anything will also do. 

26 minutes ago, Fay said:

Oh no, they always mark their territory anyway... just do it different ways. Scratching and rubbing against anything will also do. 

Oh, really? I must admit my knowledge about wild cats is limited - after I sterilized mine at 8 months old he stopped showing any sign of that and that was that :laughing:

(OT about cats)

(But is it really OT if it's about cats?)

1 minute ago, Murieleirum said:

Oh, really? I must admit my knowledge about wild cats is limited - after I sterilized mine at 8 months old he stopped showing any sign of that and that was that :laughing:

(OT about cats)

(But is it really OT if it's about cats?)

Not really. Have you seen what we've been talking about these four days?!

1 minute ago, Fay said:

Not really. Have you seen what we've been talking about these four days?!

I just realised someone should probably organize a cat party for Yuzu. I remember him saying in interviews that he loves them, but cannot own them due to asthma or allergies, right? Well, someone should gift him a room full of smol kittens to cuddle and play with for a while, just enough for him not to get sick <3 My sister's boyfriend is allergic to cat fur, but he sometimes cuddles them and slowly, I think his tolerance went up. 

(Embracing the Cat discourse)

Is it just me or the camerawork for Figure skating in both competitions and ice shows have become quite lame recently? Last season there have been many competitions in which the cameramen decided "we want to try out some creative shots". Like Cup of China, GPF, 4CC and WC. 

And now we have FaOI Kobe... even worse...

3 minutes ago, meoima said:

Is it just me or the camerawork for Figure skating in both competitions and ice shows have become quite lame recently? Last season there have been many competitions in which the cameramen decided "we want to try out some creative shots". Like Cup of China, GPF, 4CC and WC. 

Worlds was definitely a big pile off bullcrap made all the more terrible by the fact that it was the best performance of all time. WHY YOU NO FILM LEGS, YOU FRIGGIN' DINGUSES?!?!?!?!

I'm really sleepy and my usual crankiness is all over this camera nonsense. Ughhhhhh.

4 minutes ago, meoima said:

And now we have FaOI Kobe... even worse...

ugh can't agree more :Poohgaveup: Thank God for the life saving fancams giving all body shots of yuzu in his glorious moments :smiley-love017:

Please give some boot camp to the cameraman for next season's GPF in Nagoya or I will get out and hunt for some blood :t2:

2 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I wonder what would happen if there were more women behind the cameras. These men have no sense at all.

That's what we've just been discussing in the Russian thread. Women would just forget the cameras and watch Yuzu non-stop... 

11 minutes ago, Fay said:

That's what we've just been discussing in the Russian thread. Women would just forget the cameras and watch Yuzu non-stop... 

Honestly, though, I think it makes sense for women to choose what gets shown when women are the primary audience. Female skaters would be better filmed as well. Although I don't think gender can explain the level of stupidity required to cut away from the current GPF, World, and Olympic champion (and GOAT) doing a round-off to show a close up of JButt being unremarkable from the waist up.

I think I might have moved from annoyed to angry. One chill pill, please.