General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Floria said:

I'm laughing at the fact that he's using tomatoes as an example :rofl: makes it sound like there is someone in his vicinity that doesn't like tomatoes and he only recently started to accept that but still doesn't quite get why anyone wouldn't like tomatoes 

4 hours ago, Xen said:

The next day, at TCC. Brian hands over the coaching mantle to Tracy and Briand, after informing them that he will be going to Japan due to a situation that has arisen. 

Tracy: So it is *that.*

Brian:  Yes, it is due to *that.* I told him not to do *that* until he comes back, but noooo....

Tracy: Well, at least it is *that* and not *that other one.*

dying :rofl: :goe:

Another useful thing I've noticed in that Brian interview is that it explained how Yuzuru practiced his 4Loop for the whole summer, and then  at the beginning of the Season he proposed to add it to the programs. This is coherent with what he said about the Lz so far: not thinking about it, don't plan on putting it, yadayada. (But then, he's practicing it at Ice Shows... this little devil... so he might as well say: I'm not planning on putting it... YET...)

:68556365:https://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/figureskatersconfessions/1297168.html 

:68556365:http://pianetahanyu.altervista.org/sport-ruより「ロシアのファンが羽生結弦について思う/

:68556365:http://pianetahanyu.altervista.org/sport-ruより「ロシアのファンが羽生結弦について思う-2/

Dk whether or not it has been posted before. 

Anyway, nice pictures can be seen:8232307:

[The English Translation has already done by

Mr/Ms.Fairuza Vagizora, a member of "Italian Forum", 

the italian fans group (really hot!!!) of Yuzu and then

translated again into Japanese by Yuzu's Japanese 

fan, "Nymphea" living in Milan, her well-known blog

named "Benvenuti sul Praneta HANYU".]

This article belongs to The Russian Site "Sport.ru".

The details are about Russian Fans

(ref:Blog:"Figure Skaters Confession") expressing 

their feelings/showing their comments about Yuzu. 

:snpeace::thankyou:

8 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

Another useful thing I've noticed in that Brian interview is that it explained how Yuzuru practiced his 4Loop for the whole summer, and then  at the beginning of the Season he proposed to add it to the programs. This is coherent with what he said about the Lz so far: not thinking about it, don't plan on putting it, yadayada. (But then, he's practicing it at Ice Shows... this little devil... so he might as well say: I'm not planning on putting it... YET...)

I think the injuries of 15/16 and 14/15 have delayed his progress. If anything, I think he was originally intending to bring the 4Loop in 15/16, tail end to stabalize. I also think that the way his 4 lz is progressing, it seems to be faster than his 4 Loop progress. Not that surprised, because lz in general can give you more height and distance at take off. 

But the downside I think is that the 4 Lz might create issues with the 4 Loop take off, since the timing is different. The beneficiary might actually be the 4S- I usually practice my flips, lutzes and sals together, since stablizing the entry edge for the flip and lutz also lend themselves to the timing for the Salchow. And they do feel like they have the same pace for take off. 

11 分ぐらい, liha said:

They get to use him as a brand model for free ofc they would promote it! 

:68556365:You make me think about Disney's Pooh,

UA training gear...etc...

I've been wondering all the time, why don't they

have Yuzu as their model or at least why don't

they send him or show to people in the public

their gratitude towards him or sth like a certificate 

for a REAL Sales Promotion Manager/a goodwill 

Ambassador of their products:rofl::rofl::rofl:?

18 minutes ago, Murieleirum said:

dying :rofl: :goe:

Clearly. When Yuzu says he's going to do something, he DOES it. So he won't say he's adding the Lutz until he's sure it's ready enough to be included in his new programs. Especially since he's aiming at Zhenia Medvedeva's kind of consistency at the same time, you know :).

19 minutes ago, yuzuthebest said:

:68556365:https://www.sports.ru/tribuna/blogs/figureskatersconfessions/1297168.html 

:68556365:http://pianetahanyu.altervista.org/sport-ruより「ロシアのファンが羽生結弦について思う/

:68556365:http://pianetahanyu.altervista.org/sport-ruより「ロシアのファンが羽生結弦について思う-2/

Dk whether or not it has been posted before. 

Anyway, nice pictures can be seen:8232307:

[The English Translation has already done by

Mr/Ms.Fairuza Vagizora, a member of "Italian Forum", 

the italian fans group (really hot!!!) of Yuzu and then

translated again into Japanese by Yuzu's Japanese 

fan, "Nymphea" living in Milan, her well-known blog

named "Benvenuti sul Praneta HANYU".]

This article belongs to The Russian Site "Sport.ru".

The details are about Russian Fans

(ref:Blog:"Figure Skaters Confession") expressing 

their feelings/showing their comments about Yuzu. 

:snpeace::thankyou:

Nice to know I can be a Mr... And I'm a member of 'Italian Forum'?

I think the injuries of 15/16 and 14/15 have delayed his progress. If anything, I think he was originally intending to bring the 4Loop in 15/16, tail end to stabalize. I also think that the way his 4 lz is progressing, it seems to be faster than his 4 Loop progress. Not that surprised, because lz in general can give you more height and distance at take off. 

But the downside I think is that the 4 Lz might create issues with the 4 Loop take off, since the timing is different. The beneficiary might actually be the 4S- I usually practice my flips, lutzes and sals together, since stablizing the entry edge for the flip and lutz also lend themselves to the timing for the Salchow. And they do feel like they have the same pace for take off. 

This is interesting! And yes, I think I originally had listened to Max Ambesi and Angelo Dolfini's podcasts in which they explained that 14/15 had to be the 3 quads season, and 15/16 had to be the 4Loop season, but then it was all slowed down due to the Cup of Disaster and the injuries of the whole 14/15 season. 

I think Yuzuru had an original plan of going to the 2018 Olympics with 4 different kinds of quads. He lost 1 year. The question is: will he still try and bring 4 quads, or will he change his original plan? This stays up for questioning. (most of the people here are pretty sure he will insert 4Lz in the Free Program. I want to be sure as well, but... I'm leaving space for doubt).

I don't do jumps when ice skating so I have no idea what it feels like, but in my mind, if two jumps have very different take-offs, then wouldn't it be easier to practice them separately? Like, the 4Loop has its own rhythm, and Yuzuru mastered it by now. If the 4Lz had been of a similar rhythm, maybe the two jumps would have mixed up in his mind and caused problems. But if they are diametrically opposites, then there would be no risk of that happening, right? 

If 4Lz ends up helping Yuzu's 4S to become one of his besties together with 3A and 4T, I will be the happiest fan in the world :10636614:

2 hours ago, b138oo said:

Anyone knows what are these cute little things??? 

They might be a brand of anime action figure called Nendoroid. Some of the items on the desk as well as the school bag are miniatures from a japanese brand called Re-ment. I have that bag and it comes with the bear on it but this person seems to have painted it to look like Pooh.