General Yuzuru Chat

I think most people wouldn't mind so much if instead of Seimei 2.0, we would get a second Onmyoji FS. Use different music from the soundtrack(s), new choreography, new costume, give it a different title. That wouldn't feel so much like a mere repetition or like a 2.-something, but more like a completely new program that just uses a previous theme. One which was very well received and which Yuzu knows he can pull off beautifully. I for one would probably be totally on board with that.

6 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

I think most people wouldn't mind so much if instead of Seimei 2.0, we would get a second Onmyoji FS. Use different music from the soundtrack(s), new choreography, new costume, give it a different title. That wouldn't feel so much like a mere repetition or like a 2.-something, but more like a completely new program that just uses a previous theme. One which was very well received and which Yuzu knows he can pull off beautifully. I for one would probably be totally on board with that.

....'a rose by any other name...' - keeps coming back to R&J!!

9 minutes ago, Sombreuil said:

Sorry to go off topic but did anyone resolve the mystery of the heinous black boiler suit with long arms and short legs and inappropriate shoes?

I think somebody at that magazine just has really questionable taste...... It's either that or Kikuchi had sneezed into the last magic potion and accidentally cursed that photo shoot.

3 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

I think somebody at that magazine just has really questionable taste...... It's either that or Kikuchi had sneezed into the last magic potion and accidentally cursed that photo shoot.

Or Yuzu's taking part in a sci-fi film shooting... :)

8 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

I think he will go for a japenese theme for his FS even if it's not coming from the same soundtrack, especially that there are people watching figure skating each 4 years, it's the best moment for him to show the power and beauty of the japenese culture (while using a prototype of a program that works with his character). :hachimaki:

For his choice of Chopin, I was thinking he would re-use it or do something very similar to it (Following figure skating only since november, I didn't live the feeling of a repeated program and Chopin is perfect on him in a technical, artistic and even superstitious way, thinking simply I wondered why wouldn't he use this program since so many said that he had olympic moments with it)

But I think at this point, every kind of program works on Yuzuru, rockstar, classical, dramatic ... Yuzuru, what a perfection :embSwan:

@Pamigena

Good God- pity my cat is old and lazy or I might feel very much like Meoima re Japanese stylists.  What were they thinking?  Scratch that - no thought process there at all.

Just now, Fay said:

Or Yuzu's taking part in a sci-fi film shooting... :)

In what role? :biggrin: the weird neighbour kid who likes to play ninja, but then his mom washes his clothes too hot and shrinks his pants, and all that was left in the costume shop where clown shoes? .... Would fit :arrow-head-smiley-face:

Just now, Pamigena said:

In what role? :biggrin: the weird neighbour kid who likes to play ninja, but then his mom washes his clothes too hot and shrinks his pants, and all that was left in the costume shop where clown shoes? .... Would fit :arrow-head-smiley-face:

don't know - I'm just trying to envisage some society somewhere which would find that horror attractive. There were none in the past, there are none in the present - so ergo, they should appear in the future?

(I'm also helped by the fever I'm running)

7 minutes ago, VieObsolète said:

I think he will go for a japenese theme for his FS even if it's not coming from the same soundtrack, especially that there are people watching figure skating each 4 years, it's the best moment for him to show the power and beauty of the japenese culture (while using a prototype of a program that works with his character). :hachimaki:

For his choice of Chopin, I was thinking he would re-use it or do something very similar to it (Following figure skating only since november, I didn't live the feeling of a repeated program and Chopin is perfect on him in a technical, artistic and even superstitious way, thinking simply I wondered why wouldn't he use this program since so many said that he had olympic moments with it)

But I think at this point, every kind of program works on Yuzuru, rockstar, classical, dramatic ... Yuzuru, what a perfection :embSwan:

I'm not sure it would be a tactful choice given the history with Korea.

25 minutes ago, b138oo said:

His 3F with 0 GOE tho :rofl:

That's also the first thing I looked for :rofl:Like I said, guy knows his strenghts... and he knows his weaknesses! And he worked on that! How many years has it been in a row that he's been getting positive GOE's for that Triple Flip? :smiley-love017:

6 minutes ago, VieObsolète said:

I think he will go for a japenese theme for his FS even if it's not coming from the same soundtrack, especially that there are people watching figure skating each 4 years, it's the best moment for him to show the power and beauty of the japenese culture (while using a prototype of a program that works with his character).

Which reminds me, I distinctly remember that there were loads of people who thought that a Japanese program would be a very bad idea for Korea. .......where are you, people? Because I don't think I've seen that concern yet regarding Seimei 2.0 ? (though I may have missed it. This thread is a nightmare to follow)