General Yuzuru Chat

1 hour ago, Anya said:

It's black :)

Congratulations to Yuzuru!

And to think someone on these forums just yesterday was joking he would be wearing a hakama... :D

And the response was essentially "nah...else all the satellites would just perish"... :13877886:

Good news...there seems to be satellites still revolving around...

On another note, there seems to be two different reasons given now for him declining the gift with the award?

6 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

The legend of the white t-shirt will never die. :rofl:(He'll be the biggest troll if this year he also wears a white t-shirt for media day.)

I already think Hanyu is a human beyond humans, but knowing with certainty that a "Hanyu-family crest" is for real and he has a hakama from a national treasure with his family crest imprinted on it makes me speechless. :bow:

8 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

The legend of the white t-shirt will never die. :rofl:(He'll be the biggest troll if this year he also wears a white t-shirt for media day.)

Obviously something from before my time, pretty please let me in?

12 minutes ago, Cerunias said:

?

9 minutes ago, TallyT said:

Obviously something from before my time, pretty please let me in?

Previous media day where he revealed his programs he was wearing that white shirt. The media day included interviews and photoshoots with several FS magazines. After the NHK'17 accident and going back to Canada, there was absolutely no news at all from his camp. The different FS magazines decided to slowly release the photos/interviews from media day while he was MIA and it all consisted of 10(ish?) front page cover + photos inside the magazine of Yuzu in that white shirt.