General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

:peekapooh:

Holy... is it a public holiday or something? After going to two art exhibitions in Japan on my last trip, both of which involved just shuffling along in a line against the glass for over an hour and having to run out of one before I fainted, I'm not sure I could handle any of this. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: It looks like paradise but it's probably hell.

OMG Why don't i live in Japan!? And Why am i so poor!?! I couldnt even ordered a Sendai Parade t-Shirt cause im a poor Uni Student that spent the little money she had on an impulsive purchase of waterproof mp3-earphones set :2::1::headdesk2:

why!! Why!! Seriously! I need the tshirt, all the mini Yuzus for cellphone, the Posters, the Keychains(all), i am absolutely feeling this uncontrollable need for all this merch!! :waffle:

12 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Holy... is it a public holiday or something? After going to two art exhibitions in Japan on my last trip, both of which involved just shuffling along in a line against the glass for over an hour and having to run out of one before I fainted, I'm not sure I could handle any of this. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: It looks like paradise but it's probably hell.

Well considering we're all Doh-M's as fans of the Doh-S king, that hell is probably paradise to us. o_O

7 minutes ago, Xen said:

Well considering we're all Doh-M's as fans of the Doh-S king, that hell is probably paradise to us. o_O

I guess fainting would mean I wouldn't have to stand in line for so long. Maybe some kind person could just shove me along with their shoe and wave smelling salts when we get to the front. :13877886:

54 minutes ago, monchan said:

wow this is paradise ppl

So crowded

Live at the museum 

25 minutes ago, Sammie said:

Different video. Same ish content. 

Consider you have to be dead to go to paradise. Yes :13877886:

Why you do zis? This is probably what Crucio feels like. Why am I not in Japan????!!!

7 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I guess fainting would mean I wouldn't have to stand in line for so long. Maybe some kind person could just shove me along with their shoe and wave smelling salts when we get to the front. :13877886:

I would propose that we just emergency drop you into the exhibition, where no smelling salts will be needed. As a Yuzu fan, you'll naturally feel the vibe around you has changed, and just wake up. And probably faint again in front of a giant poster of him.

3 hours ago, Toni said:

I say Yuzu puts MORE preparation into his jumps than anyone else, not LESS.

In terms of actually having steps into his jumps, yeah? Cz normally, when people say a skater is having more preparation into jumps they meant a longa** set up where they do nothing but glide from one end of the rink to the other in order to jump. E.g. Chen's many quads FS tends to have nothing else but 'jump preparations' and jumps and Nagasu's neverending prep to her 3A. 

3 hours ago, kamotejojo said:

Semi-:mushroom7::67789441::67789441::67789441:

Dad0KPzU0AAtm1c.jpg

SOURCE

It is a blessing that the subject's dreamy... I swear The White ShirtTM...:headdesk2:

Dad04RzUMAUXgy1.jpg

SOURCE

:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:Gosh, his journey is The Ultimate images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJ2nynJdpXIxtD_bkNiwRFebRxxurZ-Nvjq8XcS7KBQDy16fSl_w.

Dad5qUcU8AA9B1D.jpg

SOURCE

Dad4yL6VAAAE0q5.jpg

SOURCE

And the video for photo exhibit is :68271262:

Hide contents

The medals, the sock, and all the pictures:13877886: