General Yuzuru Chat

5 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

@Erin I would be that girl except I would probably face plant and break something in the process :smiley-laughing021:

You and me both, sister :13877886:

Seeing that little Yuzu smile at 1:37 always gives me major feels. I'd like to think it's because he saw himself on the big screens :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

5 minutes ago, Yatagarasu said:

@Erin I would be that girl except I would probably face plant and break something in the process :smiley-laughing021:

and that would be so embarrassing in this setting because skaters never fall and.... well ok maybe on the ice but on land they're totally..... you know what never mind :13877886:

6 minutes ago, Pamigena said:

and that would be so embarrassing in this setting because skaters never fall and.... well ok maybe on the ice but on land they're totally..... you know what never mind :13877886:

He'd think we're kindred spirits and then I'd feel special :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid:

16 minutes ago, cinemacoconut said:

And what was the TSL comment about Fanyus posting harshness on Nathan Chen ? As far as Ive witnessed fanyus are the nicest people in FS community

like every community I'm sure there are rude people (who personally I don't consider fans since they leave a bad image) but it's the same for every fan community of every skater, it's obviously going to seem more because well Yuzuru has the biggest fan community by much I would say but as Yatagarasu say TSL is not worth talking about :glasses:

7 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Seeing that little Yuzu smile at 1:37 always gives me major feels. I'd like to think it's because he saw himself on the big screens :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

I think the same. And like what Kurt said, "instead of blood draining from his face, a little smile". I would really like to know what Yuzu was thinking exactly at that moment. 

15 hours ago, Hanmgse said:

like every community I'm sure there are rude people (who personally I don't consider fans since they leave a bad image) but it's the same for every fan community of every skater, it's obviously going to seem more because well Yuzuru has the biggest fan community by much I would say but as Yatagarasu say TSL is not worth talking about :glasses:

I've only seen what's posted in Tumblr and most people are more upset with the overly generous scores that got ridiculously close to the perfect WR LP Yuzu had for Hope and Legacy.

[Admin edit: Please don't call out anyone or generalize fans of other skaters.]

Something I read infuriated me. They said if Yuzuru is the REAL champion, he can come back next year to prove it. I'm like b*tch please. He doesn't need to prove ANYTHING to them. His 2 Olympic gold, 2 WC gold, and 4 GPF gold more than prove he's the real champion.

[Admin edit: Same reason as above.]

11 minutes ago, singermelodie1 said:

That's smart:pouty: but what if he just stared and didn't help you:peekapooh:

11 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Not seconds before his Olympic short program!! :P

Ahh you guys are right. Ok, I'll have to think of another way to make him notice me. :glasses: :muahaha:    (and before I get accused of being obsessive or something, I'm just joking ok?):8788161: