General Yuzuru Chat

9 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

They should, it'd be very smart! They'd probably make enough from online sales alone to cover the parade costs ^_^;

(Apparently, according to Iron Klaus, they did have an online sale last time, so they should this time, too...)

Prepare your hearts and your wallets! 

8 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Prepare your hearts and your wallets! 

I should also try to fix whatever's wrong with my brain, because I just checked plane tickets to Tokyo and back for April... :headdesk2: (More than the costs, though, which are high, I worry about taking all my holiday in April/May... I'd go nuts by the end of the year ^_^;;; Nevermind not being able to a competition... so I'll have to resist the temptation... :sorrow:)

But I probably will try getting my paws on a tshirt if they do have an online sale...

3 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I should also try to fix whatever's wrong with my brain, because I just checked plane tickets to Tokyo and back for April... :headdesk2: (More than the costs, though, which are high, I worry about taking all my holiday in April/May... I'd go nuts by the end of the year ^_^;;; Nevermind not being able to a competition... so I'll have to resist the temptation... :sorrow:)

But I probably will try getting my paws on a tshirt if they do have an online sale...

I’m actively stopping myself from checking. :biggrin: I realistically only have one shot to see him now so I have to be very careful and choose wisely. If he was skating in his ice show I’d sell some organs, though, and go for the parade and photo exhibition as well.  

17 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I’m actively stopping myself from checking. :biggrin: I realistically only have one shot to see him now so I have to be very careful and choose wisely. If he was skating in his ice show I’d sell some organs, though, and go for the parade and photo exhibition as well.  

Ooh, what are you thinking of at the moment? GPF? Worlds? NHK (if he goes)? 

I think I'm personally going to prioritise comps this season. I'm sure there will be plenty of Yuzu ice shows in the years to come, like Mao. 

5 minutes ago, dotsquare said:

Ooh, what are you thinking of at the moment? GPF? Worlds? NHK (if he goes)? 

I don’t know if I can handle the hell of getting tickets to NHK again though I’ll probably give in and try. (If only they would let foreigners buy all-event tickets.) GPF would be the next best thing because it’s only a 19hr flight :laughing: (anywhere in Europe is 24hrs+) Ultimately I’d love to be able to go to Worlds most because it’s only 13 hours away but if I risk it and end up unable to get tickets I’ll probably die. ^_^; Can’t decide.

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

I don’t know if I can handle the hell of getting tickets to NHK again though I’ll probably give in and try. (If only they would let foreigners buy all-event tickets.) GPF would be the next best thing because it’s only a 19hr flight (anywhere in Europe is 24hrs+ :laughing:) Ultimately I’d love to be able to go to Worlds most because it’s only 13 hours away but if I risk it and end up unable to get tickets I’ll probably die. ^_^; Can’t decide.

oh nooo, is the tickets thing the same for worlds? i was planning to take a shot at going next year but if they really don’t let foreigners buy all-event tickets... :13877886:

Just now, valkyrie said:

oh nooo, is the tickets thing the same for worlds? i was planning to take a shot at going next year but if they really don’t let foreigners buy all-event tickets... :13877886:

I posted some info about Worlds in the Worlds thread. :) Likely they will have all event tickets but they will only be for certain sections (not premium seats) and gala might not be included.

I'm actually seriously tempted now to dash in (ETA: because 18hours flights at least are totally dashing in and out...) for the parade - and maybe some hanami if I'm lucky - then come back, only to go on my second holiday... Help! >_< (The ice show I don't have hopes for, sadly, so I won't even go there...)

For competitions, I'm thinking something in Canada. Though I need to be sure he's going which is hard.

And I might try worlds next year, too, but I'm not holding my breath...

2 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I'm actually seriously tempted now to dash in (ETA: because 18hours flights at least are totally dashing in and out...) for the parade - and maybe some hanami if I'm lucky - then come back, only to go on my second holiday... Help! >_< (The ice show I don't have hopes for, sadly, so I won't even go there...)

For competitions, I'm thinking something in Canada. Though I need to be sure he's going which is hard.

And I might try worlds next year, too, but I'm not holding my breath...

I’m a terrible enabler so I’d egg you on to go to the parade. :biggrin:

6 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I posted some info about Worlds in the Worlds thread. :) Likely they will have all event tickets but they will only be for certain sections (not premium seats) and gala might not be included.

ohh, i'll go check the thread out! and i think that premium seats might be a bit out of my price range after the money i'll need to get to and stay in japan anyway... haha... :13877886:

36 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

>_> Don’t you have organs?

@KatjaThera There’s a rumour that Yuzu might go to IdF. Might be easier than Canada?

IdF, seriously? It definitely would be easier... (though France kind of scares me nowadays ^_^; ) But it's so... why would he?! lol

I'll wait until they announce something anyway. Which might make Canada super expensive, anyway... Sadly, though, anything November and December is impossible... (Now that I think about it, isn't IdF in November? >_<) I was even thinking of going to one of Javi's ice shows in Spain, but same problem. November and December...

hace 43 minutos , SparkleSalad said:

>_> Don’t you have organs?

@KatjaThera There’s a rumour that Yuzu might go to IdF. Might be easier than Canada?

There is a rumour about IdF? That would be wonderful, omg! 

btw GPF 2019 will be in France. The question is...you know...