General Yuzuru Chat

Along with the Sports Scoop tonight at 7, Yuzu will be mentioned in the “Idenshi(?)” program that talks about people’s inspirations at 8 (he was mentions 4 times previously for idolizing Shizuka, Plushenko and Nomura Mansai, as well as being idolized by swimmer Hagino)

Just now, freeyafanfan said:

it's 2,023,000円 now :13877886: start betting of how high it can go!

I would be very happy if it goes over 10 mil Yen. Appropriate for a pair of his shoes and good for the relief funds. =)

8 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

DXgSMrfUQAE1OZ6.jpg

wow, the boots look new! did he really use it??

The page says they were used in practice... but maybe they were only used once or twice? They do look new... (I'm not sure I'd personally be very into getting someone else's boots, if they were intensely used, though lol Even with cleaning products and Japanese hygiene ^_^; )

I hope there won't be any fake bids. I remember Yoshiki auctioned off a piano a few years ago and it had gone up to 6 million plus - or was it 10 million? I forgot - but they then had to stop and re-evaluate, because it turned out there had been fake bids. I don't remember how much it eventually sold for, but it was considerably less than that.

1 minute ago, Xen said:

I would be very happy if it goes over 10 mil Yen. Appropriate for a pair of his shoes and good for the relief funds. =)

Now I wonder if one can wear edge-less skate boots as regular boots... lol

3 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

The page says they were used in practice... but maybe they were only used once or twice? They do look new... (I'm not sure I'd personally be very into getting someone else's boots, if they were intensely used, though lol Even with cleaning products and Japanese hygiene ^_^; )

Tbh, if I would be able to buy the boots, I wouldn't use them, I've put them in a showcase like something precious! 

5 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Now I wonder if one can wear edge-less skate boots as regular boots... lol

Many figure skating boots are very pretty and decently warm, so theoretically you could, if you can stand your feet being pinched the entire time, or settle for 1 size larger than normal.

Edeas btw, are amazingly beautiful shoes.