General Yuzuru Chat

Well, all this season was an emotional roller coaster :13877886: ... The Olympics were the strawberry on Yuzu's shortcake!! :tumblr_inline_mqt4grU8ua1qz4rgp:But we are still alive! :tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid::tumblr_inline_ncmif5EcBB1rpglid: I'm so happy that he won OGM and that he is still around and without retirement thoughts just yet!!! Let's hope he will be healthy and happy and I can't wait to see the wonders he will show us in the future!!! :tumblr_inline_n18qraikFP1qid2nw:

Thank you , guys, for your company!!! :thanks:

I'm so happy we have the planet!!! The Fanyus rule!!!!! :LOL:

6 minutes ago, ralucutzagy said:

Awwww so this is a sponsor thing I guess?? Like yeah u get that phone but u need to be seen using it during the Oly :xD:

so will he go straight to Japan and appear in like 50 shows?? Bc if he doesn’t, then the Yuzu withdrawal symptoms will start appearing in 3 days I guess :squishedPooh:

Yuzu eats a very healthy and nutritious diet so thats why hes so skinny and have good skin..I hope his nutrious diet heals his ankle super fast so that he is 100% normal and healthy. 

I saw a news showing what the ajinomoto company prepared for him in pyeongchang before his short program and it was beef, miso soup, green veges and 🍚 rice.