General Yuzuru Chat

6 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I agree, though delays are a part of flying and I'm pretty sure he is used to them. Especially in winter. But I do hope he'll escape quickly and that he spent most of those 14 hours sleeping. At least he should be used to flights to Japan, so he might react to this kind of 'backwards' flights better than me ^_^;

There is an airport in Gangneung apparently, but everyone uses the one in Seoul, so yes, car ride afterwards...

Isn't car so much slower than ktx omg :13877886:

3 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

What if ANA sponsored him a ride to gangneung airport............. k bye

A ride? That'd probably only work with the chartered option... and I'm not sure how close that airport is to the village either.

I had another idea now, though... I remember reading somewhere Kaori had used a private rink in Seoul for practice. If Yuzu will use the same tomorrow (no idea, I was just struck by the difference in wording in that tweet, between training and practice), then he might not leave Seoul today... stay at a hotel and go to the village tomorrow after his training... not have to waste energy on the car trip as well, after 14 hours of flight. But who knows?

1 minute ago, KatjaThera said:

A ride? That'd probably only work with the chartered option... and I'm not sure how close that airport is to the village either.

I had another idea now, though... I remember reading somewhere Kaori had used a private rink in Seoul for practice. If Yuzu will use the same tomorrow (no idea, I was just struck by the difference in wording in that tweet, between training and practice), then he might not leave Seoul today... stay at a hotel and go to the village tomorrow after his training... not have to waste energy on the car trip as well, after 14 hours of flight. But who knows?

maybe he'll just use the time he lands until the morning practice on Tuesday to just rest :shrug:

I feel like it's a good option for him because that will help him adjust with time zone at least

5 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

It's like a 5hr drive...

4 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

I can't remember where I read it, other forum or twitter, but apparently the team does have another rink in Seoul available for practice. So I was thinking he would be using that one.