General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, PomeloPooh said:

Now that’s a problem. Pudding!Yuzu has navy shoulder parts but light blue collar, while Yuzu w/ pianist has light blue shoulder but navy collar. Hand-drawn Yuzu has navy collar and shoulder. :confused:I guess it only tells us no matter how you mix them Yuzu and blue never go wrong:biggrin:  

to be fair, he wears collared shirts that have the same colour range and designs :rofl:

the rest is black or white t :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

to be fair, he wears collared shirts that have the same colour range and designs :rofl:

the rest is black or white t :facepalm:

And the only collared shirts are probably only because photo shoot stylist put him into them. Otherwise it would be sportswear!Yuzu forever and always!

hace 1 minuto , yuzupon said:

What article is this, and can we have a 2nd opinion like for doctors diagnosis/prognosis translation confirmation, please?

Not that I don't understand Brian if he indeed said/felt it.

It is from a newspaper it seems

23 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

Now that’s a problem. Pudding!Yuzu has navy shoulder parts but light blue collar, while Yuzu w/ pianist has light blue shoulder but navy collar. Hand-drawn Yuzu has navy collar and shoulder. :confused:I guess it only tells us no matter how you mix them Yuzu and blue never go wrong:biggrin:  

I think it was a different shirt altogether :smiley-laughing021:I believe the one drawn by the artist is Yuzu from Myrepi interview / photoshoot when he did all the poses of his past programs as polaroid giveaways

This one:

Spoiler

But now that you mentioned it I just realised that the stylists put him in similar shirts in three occasions! (They look great on him tho :tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:)

23 minutes ago, PomeloPooh said:

Let’s send Brian a basket or something:tumblr_inline_n18qr5lPWB1qid2nw:

Now I had the idea of trying to get some collective gift for Brian and deliver it at Milan... (since there's no time at Oly anymore) But I have no idea what lol (Maybe just take a notebook and gather handwritten messages from fans or so...)

ETA: Or actually, not just Brian, but the whole TCC team...

1 minute ago, Floria said:

"I want them to see how wonderful it is to see him back on the ice". As a Yuzu's fan I'm very touched by these pretty words, Iike I don't need ppl to go crazy over Yuzu like his fans, just acknowledging his wonderful existence for figure skating as a sport fan is enough.

36 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

man it was a good team planning to send out Brian first to look at the situation before the rest of the team come :acceptable:

Yep.

Though I think Tracy would also be very, very good at handling media with poise and many perfectly polite but very pointed and accurate comments, if she decided to do it.

18 minutes ago, KatjaThera said:

Now I had the idea of trying to get some collective gift for Brian and deliver it at Milan... (since there's no time at Oly anymore) But I have no idea what lol (Maybe just take a notebook and gather handwritten messages from fans or so...)

ETA: Or actually, not just Brian, but the whole TCC team...

Ahh, yes, wouldn't that be a lovely gesture? They deserve the appreciation.