General Yuzuru Chat

4 minutes ago, Floria said:

Yuzu's 4Lz keeps popping up in my twitter timeline and I kind of wish to see more of it at Olys or in Milano  :slinkaway:

don't kill me, I just know  4Lz will be thing of beauty someday

Oh, we'll see more of it, possibly after the Olympics. Since when has that boy let himself be defeated by a jump? We'll see him coax it into submission, and then he'll get started on Nessie. I'm resigned to not having a moment of peace till he has mastered them all though if he goes for the 4F I might just give up and :13877886:because you just know it'll be from 3-turns and exited into twizzles.

3 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

:laughing: Did you miss the post where they compared Yuzu's Seimei step sequence encore version with the competition one? :P

Yes, on purpose, because the encore version is my favourite ever for all the differences already and I knew it would suck my soul if I clicked on it. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: Also, my picture/gif collection is already way out of hand and disorganised and overflowing and I have a really real phobia of having to save any more. :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw::tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw:

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Oh, we'll see more of it, possibly after the Olympics. Since when has that boy let himself be defeated by a jump? We'll see him coax it into submission, and then he'll get started on Nessie. I'm resigned to not having a moment of peace till he has mastered them all though if he goes for the 4F I might just give up and :13877886:because you just know it'll be from 3-turns and exited into twizzles.

I don't want 4F. I just worry about the fate of 3F with 7 jumping passes. :Poohgaveup:

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

Well I wonder if he would ever add lady 4F.

Okay, I have the final puzzle for 3F. 3F is in fact male, and is a general under the command of the emperor. Previously, due to some betrayl, 3F has been put under monitor and so far has done well, fighting and winning battles consistently. Rumor says that should General 3F continue to do well, the emperor may consider rewarding him and his family by bringing in 3F's sister, 4F into the palace.

*Note: there have been emperors who used their harem positions as political favors and as a way to establish alliances. Some of the older dynasties, such as the Han, some of the concubines were married for political reasons, and usually it was rare for a lady from a lesser known family to be selected.

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

Okay, I have the final puzzle for 3F. 3F is in fact male, and is a general under the command of the emperor. Previously, due to some betrayl, 3F has been put under monitor and so far has done well, fighting and winning battles consistently. Rumor says that should General 3F continue to do well, the emperor may consider rewarding him and his family by bringing in 3F's sister, 4F into the palace.

*Note: there have been emperors who used their harem positions as political favors and as a way to establish alliances. Some of the older dynasties, such as the Han, some of the concubines were married for political reasons, and usually it was rare for a lady from a lesser known family to be selected.

Ooh so many possibilities now for the willful Lady 4F who resents being used as a pawn by her cousin!

*smacks self* No, there will be no plotting from Lady 4F, if she comes to court, she will be beautiful, dutiful, elegant and knowledgeable in all courtly protocol. Yeah right.

4 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

I wonder how it'll go. Will he really skate without at least one jump of each kind?

If he keeps five quad/two 3a layout then he'll have to, right? Unless he tacks it on the end of a combo... but its whole appeal is its "Out of nowhere!"TM quality.

(4F is the most boring of all quads so I don't care if he never gets it. >_>)

Just now, SparkleSalad said:

If he keeps five quad/two 3a layout then he'll have to, right? Unless he tacks it on the end of a combo... but its whole appeal is its "Out of nowhere!"TM quality.

I see the squinty eyes...sure, boring...yep, let's keep on believing that.

1 minute ago, SparkleSalad said:

lol @ the "out of nowhere", they say it during almost every single one of his performances. Seriously, folks, when you're watching it for the sixth time, don't you know it's coming?!

It won't be boring if he does it. *sighs* *almost wants it now* *apparently I like pain*

Just now, WinForPooh said:

lol @ the "out of nowhere", they say it during almost every single one of his performances. Seriously, folks, when you're watching it for the sixth time, don't you know it's coming?!

But that's why I love Zu's 3F. There's a very significant "out of nowhere" quality to it. Hmm, after watching a program a couple of times, I can usually tell when his jumps are coming. But the 3F-usually I still get the timing just slightly off. It's so well integrated into the choreography, blink and you miss it, it feels like he can yolo it. His entire "my jumps are transitions" line I think most easily applies to his 3A and his 3F.

17 minutes ago, Xen said:

Or maybe 3F can be re-assigned to serve one of the court ladies.

4T-Lo-3F anyone? :slinkaway: