General Yuzuru Chat

HI! So anyone knows what this is about? (something about xylitol's 20th and apparently him designing one of the packagings??)

OKAY EDIT: Xylitol is releasing limited edition gum designs worldwide! With only 2 million pcs in the world. Yuzu's design was inspired by figure skating costumes and gold medals with an underlying meaning of flapping wings into the future (ah Yuzu, you creative boy) 

translation was from google translate so it isn't really accurate. the article can be found here: https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000013.000007664.html

57 minutes ago, Seimei06 said:

HI! So anyone knows what this is about? (something about xylitol's 20th and apparently him designing one of the packagings??)

OKAY EDIT: Xylitol is releasing limited edition gum designs worldwide! With only 2 million pcs in the world. Yuzu's design was inspired by figure skating costumes and gold medals with an underlying meaning of flapping wings into the future (ah Yuzu, you creative boy) 

translation was from google translate so it isn't really accurate. the article can be found here: https://prtimes.jp/main/html/rd/p/000000013.000007664.html

How many kidneys do i have to grow and sell to get one of those things:sadPooh:

Re: the flexibility topic (I don't know how to quote multiple people, sorry ^^)

There is a concept in contortion (which I think may apply to any activity which requires flexibility), which says that you're either a front-bender or a back-bender.I guess front-bending is what is meant by being flexible in the hips? It's super rare to be good at both because the spine is usually more flexible in only one direction.

I agree that Yuzu is naturally gifted at being flexible (seeing him skate as a kid), and it is apparent that he worked hard to maintain it as he grew into adulthood. Genetics + hard work, baby

I love love love Yuzu's beautiful turnout! I've been a ballerina for 17 years, and it just speaks to my soul, lol. Good turnouts come from the hips, bad/forced ones come from the knees (which is obvs a big no-no XD)

1 hour ago, Seimei06 said:

our beautiful baby stands out in a sea of models and actresses :girlsigh:

1 hour ago, Danibellerika said:

Must be nice to fall into doing a sport and you just so happen to have something really important that makes you do things better than others. 

In other news. I'm a little bummed. :sadPooh: My friend who I thought got lucky in the olympic lottery read the site wrong and it was only the requests she was looking at :smiley_facepalm:.  So she didn't get anything and her coworker ended up with Level B Team SP which I already had, but I guess less markup is a little improvement.  So I guess we'll try again in September:fingerscrossed:. At least we have Level B team SP, Level A Men's SP, and Level C Men's LP, so it's something.  

That must be so disappointing :(  I wish you and your friend/her coworkers,, as well as everyone on this forum all the best in getting tickets!! :good-luck-yahoo-emoticon::good-luck-yahoo-emoticon::good-luck-yahoo-emoticon:
:star-plucker-smiley:

1 hour ago, Seimei06 said:

It's not worldwide - it says 全国, so nation-wide, all over Japan.

10 minutes ago, Dara said:

Ohh Shae watched it!

Omg amazing! Congrats!

2 hours ago, Danibellerika said:

Must be nice to fall into doing a sport and you just so happen to have something really important that makes you do things better than others. 

In other news. I'm a little bummed. :sadPooh: My friend who I thought got lucky in the olympic lottery read the site wrong and it was only the requests she was looking at :smiley_facepalm:.  So she didn't get anything and her coworker ended up with Level B Team SP which I already had, but I guess less markup is a little improvement.  So I guess we'll try again in September:fingerscrossed:. At least we have Level B team SP, Level A Men's SP, and Level C Men's LP, so it's something.  

omg ugh that sucks...didn't jinabee also have trouble with tickets? must not be a very clear system...

2 hours ago, Seimei06 said:

Wow! I am usually immune to this sort of thing, but the concept and design is so good I really want it! :0002:

12 hours ago, lilsailor said:

idk what course im even going for at this points:smiley_facepalm: it's between international relations, history, law, media with society, and psychology

I wanted to respond to this by relating my experience, but it is off-topic and way too long, so I have sent you a private message.