General Yuzuru Chat

Just now, Xen said:

That was the other one I suspected...but he seems more extroverted than the ones in my family (and an ex). I almost guess INTJ, but his hyperness doesn't remind me of INTJs I know. 

Question-in Japanese is it お誕生日おめでとうございます? Because I didn't think you ended it with Gozaimasu. 

Icons- do we have a swan icon yet?  Are we going to open this map to be added by people outside of this forum? 

It says that INFJ can be mistaken for an extrovert so... yeah.

I think it depends on the level of formality?

There is no swan icon yet, i am not sure if i should add an origami swan or an actual swan lmao. And yeah, i think it would be nice if the map is open for everyone :) the idea was born here but the more the merrier i guess!

3 minutes ago, Xen said:

That was the other one I suspected...but he seems more extroverted than the ones in my family (and an ex). I almost guess INTJ, but his hyperness doesn't remind me of INTJs I know. 

Question-in Japanese is it お誕生日おめでとうございます? Because I didn't think you ended it with Gozaimasu. 

Yup, that's the polite way of saying it.

Is INFJ really so rare? 

11 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

Yup, that's the polite way of saying it.

Is INFJ really so rare? 

Among guys, yeah. It's the unicorn type among males. The INTJ is supposedly the unicorn type among females. 

Okay, so I guess I'll use the polite version. I think the origami swans might work? Since there's already lineart for it. 

Random thing I found while rereading stuff.

Skaters and their favourite ice-cream flavours: translated by Yuzusorbet

tumblr_nhbz4bkxzl1tbuttdo1_1280.jpg

[from top left]

Tatsuki Machida–Earl grey and caramel

Takahito Mura– Rum and raisin

Nobunari Oda– Green tea

Daisuke Takahashi– Love Potion 31

Ryuju Hino– Chocolate mint

Daisuke Murakami– Berry berry strawberry

Takahiko Kozuka– Vanilla

Yuzuru Hanyu– Popping Shower

Keiji Tanaka– Rocky Road

25 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

I wouldn't even be confident speculating about the personality types in my own family. No idea how anyone can guess this sort of thing. :14066882:

You just sit your family down and make them take a test. That's what I did, and the amount of N running around surprised me. 

Popping showers? From a general online search, the flavor is a green and white ice cream, supposedly very sweet with a slight minty flavor. The colored bits are rock candy that fizzle when you eat it.  Which confirms 1 very important thing- Yuzu apparently has a very high tolerance for sugar. That sounds like one flavor I won't try anytime soon-I get nauseous just thinking about this flavor that supposedly tastes like creamed powdered sugar.  

ENFP confirmed- he probably likes it for the rock candy bits, it looks "fun."

There is a baskin robbins close to my home in one of the giant malls, but I don't recall seeing this Popping showers flavor, might be exclusive to japan. 

And based on ice cream flavors, apparently I'm Machida, Oda and Tanaka. 

41 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

43 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

Seems like we found our official Ice cream flavor.

And i was right!!! Yuzu is mint ice cream! I was thinking Mint Chocolate but the mint part always reminded me of Yuzu.