General Yuzuru Chat

Guys, it seems I still didn't run out of odd ideas about possible Planet projects to celebrate Yuzu's birthday. :facepalm: I remember many pages ago somebody already spoke about it. My idea: to take world map, mark our locations by little Poohs and make a title like: "Happy birthday from all over the world". 

5 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

Guys, it seems I still didn't run out of odd ideas about possible Planet projects to celebrate Yuzu's birthday. :facepalm: I remember many pages ago somebody already spoke about it. My idea: to take world map, mark our locations by little Poohs and make a title like: "Happy birthday from all over the world". 

Sounds like a good idea, but what do we do if we're from the same city? :biggrin: 

10 minutes ago, yuzuuu said:

maybe we can just use one pooh to mark each country that is represented. then inside the pooh can have a number or something to indicate how many from this country?

14 minutes ago, Fay said:

Sounds like a good idea, but what do we do if we're from the same city? :biggrin: 

21 minutes ago, Mastyaeva said:

I think i can do that, and maybe add a little message? If anyone is concerned about privacy i guess you could simply add the marker on your country's capital rather than on your city

1 minute ago, Hydroblade said:

I think i can do that, and maybe add a little message? If anyone is concerned about privacy i guess you could simply add the marker on your country's capital rather than on your city

Let's do it! I think it would be awesome to show that there is broad international support for him. And our forum is pretty diverse. 

Just now, axelnojutsu said:

So, did we make it to the present yet? :peekapooh:

We live on different planes of reality until we do the clean-up. Hello from page 2016... 

so there's no present - you just went backwards a few pages and got a new start towards 2000 whereas we had to reach that crucial milepost with no sense of celebration. And now we have to depend on you to tell us when the real 2000 hits...