General Yuzuru Chat

21 minutes ago, matchanodoame said:

Was this from when he visited Yuzuruha Temple? He looked stylish! 

And i just realised he wore wristwatch! He rarely wears wristwatch, isn't he?

He must own a million of them. He gets 2-3 watches at every competition lol

I don't like that shirt, it's pretty ugly imo. Tho I rarely like his brand name shirts. I prefer when he wears Mizuno shirts

2 hours ago, kiches said:

I find it amusing that a commercial for a commercial is ranked #1 :smiley-laughing021:.

I remembered last time Gakki(新垣結衣) was also second...:smiley-laughing021:.Let's see how long Yuzu will stay at No.1 this time

30 minutes ago, robin said:

I don't like that shirt, it's pretty ugly imo. Tho I rarely like his brand name shirts. I prefer when he wears Mizuno shirts

He does not strike me as armani though, if anything I would have figured something more sporty like Tommy Hilfiger, or an asian designer like Kenzo or Alexander Wang.

58 minutes ago, Xen said:

He does not strike me as armani though, if anything I would have figured something more sporty like Tommy Hilfiger, or an asian designer like Kenzo or Alexander Wang.

I would prefer most of those brands to armani lol

I often wish I could style him but then I remind myself that it would be fatal if he were styled perfectly off ice too. I can live with his questionable off-ice fashion sense tbh

Also, sorry guys. There seems to be an issue with our servers, we're looking into it

30 minutes ago, robin said:

I would prefer most of those brands to armani lol

I often wish I could style him but then I remind myself that it would be fatal if he were styled perfectly off ice too. I can live with his questionable off-ice fashion sense tbh

Also, sorry guys. There seems to be an issue with our servers, we're looking into it

I would totally volunteer to style him, and will be inordinately proud of it if my styling of him cause massive nosebleeding and deaths of bunnies.

2 hours ago, robin said:

He must own a million of them. He gets 2-3 watches at every competition lol

Yet I think he never wore those who were given to him from competitions haha. They always gave out the nice, steel watches but he always wear the more casual ones. 

I actually like how he looks in his sport shirts too! Some of his mizuno shirts actually are nice :tumblr_inline_mto5i3wxFW1qid2nw:

2 minutes ago, Xen said:

I would totally volunteer to style him, and will be inordinately proud of it if my styling of him cause massive nosebleeding and deaths of bunnies.

Tbf, his existence itself already causes all that! It doesn't take much to get there

Just make sure to give him no show socks

27 minutes ago, robin said:

Tbf, his existence itself already causes all that! It doesn't take much to get there

Just make sure to give him no show socks

sure, and mostly v necks to increase the dead bunnies count. The boy never seems to wear green, so I am curious how he looks in hunter green.