General Yuzuru Chat

P&G YUZU DAYS from November 2017 translated by Yuuki :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

tumblr_inline_oypyl7C4Oi1s9xx7c_500.png

Hanyu, who moved the base of his daily life to Toronto, Canada in the spring of when he was 17, is in his 6th year of living overseas with his mother. In a past interview, he said “I wouldn’t be able to live in Canada without my mom.” He was once again asked about his feelings of gratitude towards his mother.

9 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

RED!!!! YUZU IN RED!!!!!

But the design is... I'm not sold yet.. have to see yuzu in it first.....

I understand that they want the atheletes to wear red, but why are their faces red as well? Sunburnt? lol

6 minutes ago, kaeryth said:

P&G YUZU DAYS from November 2017 translated by Yuuki :tumblr_inline_mueoe3Yabh1qdlkyg:

tumblr_inline_oypyl7C4Oi1s9xx7c_500.png

His relationship with his family, especially his mum, is so beautiful!!! :sadPooh:

4 minutes ago, dancingnoodles said:

Though I'm curious to see Yuzu in those long coats... the design is kinda meh...

I thought Mizuno always designs Team Japan uniforms? Why ASICS this time?

Yeah I wondered that too... 

Could this be related to why Yuzu is wearing asics sneakers?

25 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

RED!!!! YUZU IN RED!!!!!

But the design is... I'm not sold yet.. have to see yuzu in it first.....

Cor, so much red... I know that Yuzu's gonna look nice in it nonetheless, judging by how he pulled off the trashbag team jacket brilliantly in the past. But the design itself... Why the heck use an expansive color in such big and unfitting chunks??? The Sochi official sportswear wins by miles:P

55d4b403gy1fgs4v5e72ij20990dwjrx.jpg  6cd7cd37tw1edu5yh7568j20ag0ciaas.jpg

3 時間前, dancingnoodlesさんが言いました:

Though I'm curious to see Yuzu in those long coats... the design is kinda meh...

I thought Mizuno always designs Team Japan uniforms? Why ASICS this time?

They probably won the design bid this time around. Sportswear companies tender their proposals and the powers that be pick the one they want to go with the most. Or at least, that's what I know of how these things work, especially when the authorities are involved.

19 minutes ago, ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ said:

They probably won the design bid this time around. Sportswear companies tender their proposals and the powers that be pick the one they want to go with the most. Or at least, that's how I know of how these things work, especially when the authorities are involved.

If this won the design, I wonder how bad the other proposals were.... 

12 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

The mens wear white it seems?

I like the vest the lady with the hat is wearing on the left photo. Training pants are pretty standard so no negative opinion there. I like the outfit of the scarf lady too. Every other jacket, red or white, looks way too large or boring and I don't care for them. 

Edit: The worse, though, is this particular shade of red. What an eyesore.