General Yuzuru Chat

:offtopic: sorry but..

the more I watch this the more I realise that he actually tried to make a medal from the ribbons. You can see he tried to crumple and tie the ribbon to look like a medal but it didn't work :rofl: and at the end he just place the ribbon around his neck :smiley-laughing021:

1 minute ago, MrPudding said:

the more I watch this the more I realise that he actually tried to make a medal from the ribbons. You can see he tried to crumple and tie the ribbon to look like a medal but it didn't work :rofl: and at the end he just place the ribbon around his neck :smiley-laughing021:

Oh gosh thats so cute. 

2 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

next year, he will get flooded by gold colored knit and silk scarves.

9 minutes ago, MrPudding said:

Lol, and I'm realizing that he's cosplaying as the swans for him and his team hahahahaha, literally! The body is white but has gold on the neck :P

4 minutes ago, Xen said:

next year, he will get flooded by gold colored knit and silk scarves.

We can make a gold medal plush toy :smiley-laughing021: And throw it onto the ice every time he skate form now on lol. and to save money we can have a pooh head with a medal ribbon attached to it! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

13 minutes ago, Anya said:

I don't know. I think it will still boils down to PAHFORMANCE. Comes Olympics, will casual viewers even know how to differentiate between a quad and a triple? :laughing: 

The feeling of performance depends on taste and expectation. Hope propaganda won't leave bad/wrong things like bias in people's mind. but I think Yuzu's performance somehow can destroy bias and make everyone moved(cry).

know what, about the entire Yuzu fans are all japanese thing. One of these days I would love to see a journalist apraoch a chinese fan and ask if she is japanese, proceed to get a very vehmenant response, and proceed to be utterly be puzzled how such nationalism allows said fan to cheer on a japanese skater. I would die laughing. Korean fans might work too.

14 minutes ago, SSS said:

The feeling of performance depends on taste and expectation. Hope propaganda won't leave bad/wrong things like bias in people's mind. but I think Yuzu's performance somehow can destroy bias and make everyone moved(cry).

Dont worry, the fates is making its own Yuzu propaganda (i.e. the 9gag vid).  He's still the one who's winning the hearts of many. :laughing: 

55 minutes ago, Xen said:

know what, come to my rink. The guys here like Nate but they like Yuzu and Boyang, Javi, and  Pchiddy more, you know acknowledge quality where it exists. And as several are jumping axels,  they  are scared of Nate's landings.

With very casual watchers, I'm beginning to play a little dirty.

"Oh, Nate? One to watch out for, to be sure. But he doesn't even have a proper triple axel yet. The axel is the only mandatory jump because it's the most difficult, you know. Nathan just barely manages to land his. Yuzuru Hanyu is the only one who has landed a quad axel even in practice, but he says he probably won't do the quad axel in the Olympics. Doesn't need it to win, so he'll make do with his four quads and the best triple axel in the business."

2 minutes ago, WinForPooh said:

With very casual watchers, I'm beginning to play a little dirty.

"Oh, Nate? One to watch out for, to be sure. But he doesn't even have a proper triple axel yet. The axel is the only mandatory jump because it's the most difficult, you know. Nathan just barely manages to land his. Yuzuru Hanyu is the only one who has landed a quad axel even in practice, but he says he probably won't do the quad axel in the Olympics. Doesn't need it to win, so he'll make do with his four quads and the best triple axel in the business."

so subtle. I help tape and spot.a couple of the older guys here with their jumps, so when in trouble I whip out yuzu jump vids and gifs, and they become converts to his clean technique. =D