General Yuzuru Chat

1 minute ago, ruruzest said:

I still can’t believe we were that close to him on many occasions in ACI.

my first comp which I feel so blessed and lucky and in very good companies   :grouphug:

Now I wish I had stayed a while longer after the competition :sadPooh:

5 minutes ago, ruruzest said:

I still can’t believe we were that close to him on many occasions in ACI.

my first comp which I feel so blessed and lucky and in very good companies   :grouphug:

:10742289:we were VERY VERY lucky (i'd like to think some of my luck was passed to you guys!) I loved being there with all of you. I hope we can meet at another competition :sadPooh:

3 minutes ago, kelly said:

Now I wish I had stayed a while longer after the competition :sadPooh:

honestly it was purely by chance, we were debating on how to take the group pic of the satellites and my mom saw him going into the press room :rofl:

Just now, Hydroblade said:

:10742289:we were VERY VERY lucky (i'd like to think some of my luck was passed to you guys!) I loved being there with all of you. I hope we can meet at another competition :sadPooh:

honestly it was purely by chance, we were debating on how to take the group pic of the satellites and my mom saw him going into the press room :rofl:

:sadPooh::sadPooh:

32 minutes ago, katonice said:

And yudoufu, I think I've heard of that before. Now I'm getting hungry and want to eat hot pot... with tofu and veggies...

:offtopic:(I wish this guy didn't look so angry.) 

It's a Kyoto specialty and really soothing. I ate it staring out onto the grounds of Ryoanji (some photos here.) It was so quiet and relaxing but I was alone and tossing up whether to be a guts or a waster of food so it was a bit more stressful than I would have liked :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:(also a bit expensive but a nice memory.) 

Haha, we did see him leave the press conference room. I felt kind of bad, because he was clearly exhausted (and faking smiles is the most exhausting thing) and I'm sure he just wanted to be left alone. (Although it wasn't the same as after the SP at Worlds when we saw him, across a glass wall, where he looked like he absolutely didn't want to be bothered.) And we were very polite and didn't try to talk to him or ask him for anything :) I hope he's since been well-rested and healthy and ready to avenge that ACI silver! :laughing:

Just now, kelly said:

I keep going over the pictures I took at ACI at least 2-3 times a day

I can't even look at them. There is a picture taken by Kyodo news that i have as my phone background because it's technically a picture of Yuzu and me. But i can't watch the performances, i can't look at my pictures and i haven't looked at our shared folder because i just want to go baaack.

2 minutes ago, yuzuangel said:

Haha, we did see him leave the press conference room. I felt kind of bad, because he was clearly exhausted (and faking smiles is the most exhausting thing) and I'm sure he just wanted to be left alone. (Although it wasn't the same as after the SP at Worlds when we saw him, across a glass wall, where he looked like he absolutely didn't want to be bothered.) And we were very polite and didn't try to talk to him or ask him for anything :) I hope he's since been well-rested and healthy and ready to avenge that ACI silver! :laughing:

We wanted to, but i guess that in the end we decided that just being there was enough. We only wanted to show support anyway. I think we didn't even call him out? We just stood there holding the banners. As crazy as we might have appeared (although we weren't really stalking him but we happened to be there when he went in) i hope he appreciated that we didn't ambush him like the fans the security guard told us about that were on the back of the building lol

4 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

I can't even look at them. There is a picture taken by Kyodo news that i have as my phone background because it's technically a picture of Yuzu and me. But i can't watch the performances, i can't look at my pictures and i haven't looked at our shared folder because i just want to go baaack.

Omg that reminds me i have to upload my pictures on there. I found a picture of me and my sister in the back after the victory ceremony too :laughing: I desperately want to go back too can we invent a time machine already my bracelet is still waiting on my night table besides your swan

3 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

So rad. Professional photo shoot with the GOAT. 

5 minutes ago, SparkleSalad said:

:offtopic:(I wish this guy didn't look so angry.) 

It's a Kyoto specialty and really soothing. I ate it staring out onto the grounds of Ryoanji (some photos here.) It was so quiet and relaxing but I was alone and tossing up whether to be a guts or a waster of food so it was a bit more stressful than I would have liked :tumblr_inline_ncmifiE3IT1rpglid:(also a bit expensive but a nice memory.) 

Yudoufu looks absolutely warm and delicious in those pics. And to eat them in those surroundings... that must've been a heavenly experience. 

2 minutes ago, Hydroblade said:

We wanted to, but i guess that in the end we decided that just being there was enough. We only wanted to show support anyway. I think we didn't even call him out? We just stood there holding the banners. As crazy as we might have appeared (although we weren't really stalking him but we happened to be there when he went in) i hope he appreciated that we didn't ambush him like the fans the security guard told us about that were on the back of the building lol

Haha I wasn't thinking about talking to him at all...I dont' think he would've really appreciated that :laughing: And I think we did say stuff, someone said "Hanyu senshuu"? anyway, I'm sure he appreciates every day when he doesn't get ambushed by fans hahaha.

Just now, yuzuangel said:

Haha I wasn't thinking about talking to him at all. And I think we did say stuff, someone said "Hanyu senshuu"? anyway, I'm sure he appreciates every day when he doesn't get ambushed by fans hahaha.

Idk if it was us, there were two girls who weren't satellites next to us, and it surely wasn't me bc i didn't react until he was halfway between the door and the stairs :sadPooh: