General Yuzuru Chat

27 minutes ago, Forcefield said:

:smiley-dance018:

Okay done. If this was years ago I know I would have been traumatised by that video since I'd be a kid and believed these athletes weren't so much like us humans. The video may be fake, but some things ring true. :laughing: I've seen some articles and some American Olympians aren't so secret supposedly. Rio also supposedly broke some, ahem, records.

[edit: please keep things PG] 

I was braced for ghosts.

*sulks*

I would like to see Yuzuru's reaction to a haunting. :biggrin:

You guys, forum guidelines, please.

4 時間前, KatjaTheraさんが言いました:

Regarding the room arrangements, if true, I doubt he'd ever want to reveal he had separate rooms because of asthma. First because he rarely talked about asthma and second because he'd probably hate being treated differently and such. But, yes, while I can imagine JSF or his own team coming up with a 'normal' story to cover that situation, it's hard to believe Yuzu would so casually go along with it... Bottom line is we might never know for sure lol

C'mon now, I think that's overthinking things and finding mystery and conspiracy where there's none. >_< I mean, what's the point of there being any even? He's just one out of many athletes. And he certainly has nothing to hide. His asthma, while not widely known, has always been public knowledge. The guy said he stayed at the Village. And he did, at least for the most part. End of story. 

If his health issues are such that he has to stay in a separate room to pre-empt any attacks, then it stands to reason he should also be given a separate rink to skate in (absolutely no public rinks like Ice Rink Sendai) and a separate podium to reduce even more human contact. Actually, he probably shouldn't even be skating at all. And he certainly had no business rolling around the dirt like he did dodging balls during play time at school.

He's a world class athlete and other than his chronic lung issue, is probably as healthy as an ox. I have had 0 health issues up until now (other than the occasional common cold and such and even that doesn't happen too often) since I was born but I'm pretty sure he can kick my healthy but unathletic ass to the next universe and back when it comes to physical endurance.