General Yuzuru Chat

MCM's 4A attempt was UR (he lands forward facing) and tbh I think he was just messing around, not training it seriously. Maybe he's practising so he can show off to Yuzu when he goes to TCC XD Or to goad Yuzu into showing his 4A attempt to him. Who knows? XD

that sounds like something I would do just to see his 4A attempt :devil:

MCM's 4A attempt was UR (he lands forward facing) and tbh I think he was just messing around, not training it seriously. Maybe he's practising so he can show off to Yuzu when he goes to TCC XD Or to goad Yuzu into showing his 4A attempt to him. Who knows? XD

Then he better have his camera ready too :angel2:

Happy first week anniversary to everyone :pbow: :pbow: :pbow:

(hey, if we're hardworking enough today, we might manage 10K posts in one week :devil: )

that sounds like something I would do just to see his 4A attempt :devil:

Yuzu would probably be pissed tf off if someone other than him were to land the 4A first in competition :rofl2: he's basically pretty much already laid claim to it!! It does look like mcm is just trying it out for fun though, so no worries yet :pbow:

Then he better have his camera ready too :angel2:

Happy first week anniversary to everyone :pbow: :pbow: :pbow:

(hey, if we're hardworking enough today, we might manage 10K posts in one week :devil: )

it's the weekend, on a sunday. if we actually reach 10k posts I am worried if we Yuzu fans should start to get a life :rofl2:

Yuzu: Brian did you see that?

Brian: Yuzu don't

Yuzu, clenching his fists: If MCM can train 4A...

Brian: Yuzuru please

Yuzu: Coach I gotta do it

Brian: :sadPooh:

I read your post and just imagining this scenario makes me :rofl2: :rofl2: :rofl2:

it's the weekend, on a sunday. if we actually reach 10k posts I am worried if we Yuzu fans should start to get a life :rofl2:

But isn't sunday exactly one of these days were a lot of people post? You know, no work, hanging out at home after a long Saturday evening... at least that's my routine, aside from hitting the gym for a few hours :space:

oh God....a challenge...4A's might be practiced in stealth at TCC now and it'll be unveiled at 2017 Autumn Classic, there will be a loud collective gasp and heart attack heard world wide :goe: lol :sadPooh:

Yuzu: Brian did you see that?

Brian: Yuzu don't

Yuzu, clenching his fists: If MCM can train 4A...

Brian: Yuzuru please

Yuzu: Coach I gotta do it

Brian: :sadPooh:

Hahaha it's times like this that I love these emojis more.

Also happy one week anniversary everyone! Exams are starting next week but Planet Hanyu is helping me relax

oh God....a challenge...4A's might be practiced in stealth at TCC now and it'll be unveiled at 2017 Autumn Classic, there will be a loud collective gasp and heart attack heard world wide :goe: lol :sadPooh:

I just wish that Yuzuru will be the first to do the 4A. He has such a beautiful 3A and he loves the axel jump so much. He deserves to be the first to do it.