General Yuzuru Chat

The moment you wake up and realize that Yuzu turned pro a year ago today... I was so emotional and cried for many hours because I didn't know what would happen in a year. In my imagination, we'll only see Yuzu a few times a year, and that won't be it. I realize now that it was the best decision in Yuzu's life. Every aspect of his life has improved so much over the last year and so has mine because now I know he is this happy. This has been my best year as a Fanyu and I think that next'll be even better. 

Happy 1st Yuzu turning pro athlete anniversary guys... You're great community. ❤️ :cheer::party0019:

PS. Sorry for my bad english, I will improve it. 

I know it's already tomorrow in Japan, but in Poland it's still July 19 and on this day, at this time a year ago, I was a mess. I still can't believe what has happened since then. Thank you, Yuzuru, for all your hard work and courage that makes your skating so special. Thank you for not giving up on skating, despite how hard it is to train and perform according to your values. I wish you (and myself 0:)) many more years of your divine skating. Happy Independence Day to all fellow fanyus! :balloons-smiley:

ELLE joins the celebrations!

Congratulations on your 1st anniversary of turning pro

#羽生結弦 , a figure skater who has mastered the world and continues to evolve even after turning pro, is on the cover of the special edition of "ELLE Japon" August issue. Introducing the behind-the-scenes of the shoot.

(machine translation)

[NEWS]

Happy Anniversary Yuzuru. What a wonderful year it has been with all you have shared with us.  You have always had/have/will have my support, love and encouragement for all eternity.  Thank you. :tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6::tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp:                         I love the new picture on the home page:tumblr_lkl6q24eyw1qfamg6::tumblr_inline_mp4i2vHXDy1qz4rgp: