General Yuzuru Chat

OMG! This edit! :knc_yuzu1: :tumblr_inline_n18qr5AMus1qid2nw: :10742290: :13877886: :8788161:

I've been dreaming about Yuzu doing a full fashion photo shoot for years! Now he has finally done it and it's better than anything I could've imagined! :girlsigh:

I absolutely love how the stylists and photographer and editors allowed Yuzu to be in his element and brought out his natural beauty and grace. :loveshower:

4 hours ago, Yuzurella said:

This is so sweet! Yuzu has so much respect and appreciation for everyone and everything. :heartpound:

This aspect of Yuzu reminds me very much of Marie Kondo's philosophy of things, of showing them gratitude for supporting our lives, and so on. He's like this with his skates &equipment, too.

5 minutes ago, rockstaryuzu said:

This aspect of Yuzu reminds me very much of Marie Kondo's philosophy of things, of showing them gratitude for supporting our lives, and so on. He's like this with his skates &equipment, too.

'Mono No Aware' is the Japanese phrase to illustrate a pathos for things, alongside an understanding and awareness that everything in existence is temporary. Beauty is fleeting, so appreciating that brief existence has importance.

15 hours ago, YuzuJay said:

Would they auction those photo panels after the exhibition because fanyus will queue up to bid for them. They are all works of art.

Yes, they are, and here is the (second :wink2:) artist:

INFO | TAKAY PHOTOGRAPHY

Art Department - Photography - Takay (art-dept.com)

As we admire Yuzu's photographs, we keep saying: "Yuzu is an artist" and "Yuzu himself is art". And this is true. However, we tend to forget that the photos are taken by another person whose skills, the ability to capture the essence of the model's nature and movement, are the sine qua non condition for creating such captivating works.

Released today/

"KISS & CRY special edition

#羽生結弦 -THE STAGE 2-"

⛸ Report on the splendid ice show!

"Fantasy on Ice 2023"

"Stars on Ice 2023"

⛸ Exclusive interviews with people who are related to Hanyu 💫

⛸ Yuzuru Hanyu extra-large pinup

[NEWS]